Xlp 12/20 Kv Cable Copper Conductor 1X630mm2
For use on single phase and three phase primary underground distribution systems operating at 20kV phase to phase. Suitable for either direct burial or installation in ducts.
Copper concentrically stranded compressed conductor, triple single head extruded conductor shield, XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) insulation and easy strippable insulation shield, all dry nitrogen cured; solid bare copper wires uniformly spaced around the cable as a concentric neutral; LLDPE or PVC jacket.
· IEC60502-2 Specification for Extruded Dielectric Shielded Power Cables Rated 3 through 30Kv
· IEC60228 Specification for cable conductors
· AEIC CS8 Specification for Extruded Dielectric Shielded Power Cables Rated 5 through 46kV
· ICEA S-94-649 Standard for Concentric Neutral Cables Rated 5,000 – 46,000V
· ICEA T-31-610 Guide for Conducting a Longitudinal Water Penetration Resistance Tests on Blocked Conductors
· ICEA T-34-664 Test Method for Conducting Longitudinal Water Penetration Resistance Tests on Longitudinal Water Blocked Cables
· Ampacities are based on the NEC.
· Cable Tray: Three single cables, installed in uncovered cable tray in accordance with NEC Section 392.13; operating at 105°C conductor, at an ambient temperature of 40°C.
· Buried Duct: Three cables per duct operating at 105°C conductor, 20°C ground ambient, earth ρ = 90, 100% load factor.
· Conduit in Air: Three cables per isolated conduit in air at 40°C; operating at 105°C conductor (NEC Table 310.73).
· Maximum conductor temperature: 90°C normal continuous, 130°C overload, 250°C short circuit.
|Conductor||Round copper stranding, Compacted, Class 2|
|Internal semiconductor over conductor||Extruded layer of Conductive Material|
|XLPE insulation thickness,||mm||4.5|
|outer semiconductive over XLPE insulation||Separable layer of conductive material extruded|
|Metal copper screen section||mm2||16|
|Diameter of copper wire in metal screen||mm||0.584|
|Number of copper wire in metal screen||60|
|Outer jacket thickness and material||mm||2.4, Polyethylene, ST7, Red|
|UV resistant||Ultraviolet (UV)|
|Diameter of conductor||mm||29.6|
|voltage phase to earth||KV||12|
|voltage phase to phase||Um (KV)||20|
|Rated current (outdoor)||A||1095|
|DC resistance at 20 ° C||Ohm/km||0.047|
|Capacitance||µf / Km||0.614|
|Maximum allowable temperature in continuous operation||°C||90|
|Maximum allowable temperature regime shorts||°C||250|