BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
ASTM B415 standard
Guy Wire is composed of galvanized steel wires in various strengths and zinc coatings,
Finish Coatings : Class A, B and C and Aluzinc (5% Aluminum and 95% Zinc).
Combine the strength of high carbon steel wire with the excellent corrosion resistance of Class A, ASTM B6 High Grade, hot-dip zinc coating. Add a long history of service to the transmission industry, the pre-engineered building industry, the construction industry, and municipalities and you get strand that you can count on year after year.
The galvanized single steel wires or stranded steel wires are suitable for cores of ACSR to improve its tensile strength. And they can also be used in the aerial transmission line as the line material of ground connection to avoid the lightning strike. Messenger Wire, Overhead Ground or Static Wire, Guy Wire.
GSW meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
• ASTM A-363 Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Steel Overhead Ground Wire Strand
• ASTM A-475 Zinc-Coated Steel Wire Strand
• ASTM A-925 -5 % Aluminum-Mischmetal Alloy-Coated Steel Overhead Ground Wire Strand
• ASTM A-855 Zinc-5 % Aluminum-Mischmetal Alloy-Coated Steel Wire Strand
• ASTM A-640 Zinc-Coated Steel Strand for Messenger Support of Figure 8 Cable.
Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire to ASTM B 415 ,
breaking load kN
Galvanized Steel Wire Stranded Conductor – GSW
- Next: ASTM Standard Triplex Service Drop Overhead Transmision AAC/AAAC/ACSR ABC Aluminum Cable
- Previous: 0.6/1kv Copper or Aluminum PVC Insualted Armored Electrical Power Cable