750mcm Aluminum Xhhw-2 600V XLPE Insulation Xhhw-2 Service Wire
XHHW Wire Overview
XHHW is an alphabetism or initialism which stands for "XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) High Heat-resistant Water-resistant." XHHW is a designation for a specific insulation material, temperature rating, and condition of use (suitable for wet locations) for electrical wire and cable.
Wires with XHHW insulation are commonly used in the alternating current (AC) electrical distribution systems of commercial, institutional, and industrial buildings and installations, usually at voltage levels (potential difference or electromotive force) ranging from 110-600 Volts. This type of insulation is used for both copper and aluminum conductors which are either solid or stranded, depending on size.
According to Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Standard 44, XHHW insulation is suitable for use in dry locations up to 90° C (194° F), or wet locations up to 75° C (167° F).
XHHW-2 insulation, which is similar to XHHW, is suitable for use in dry or wet locations up to 90° C (194° F).
XHHW / XHHW-2 electrical conductor insulation is governed by the following Industry Standards:
• UL 44
• CSA c22.2. No38
• NFPA 70 -2008 (NEC code)
• U.S. Federal Specification J-C 30B
• NEMA WC70/ICEA S-95-658
Conductors: Compact soft drawn bare 8000 series aluminum, with Class B stranding per ASTM.
Insulation: Abrasion, heat and moisture resistant cross-linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE), low coefficient of friction, "slippery" or "slick" material. It is available in ten solid colors.
|Part Number||Size AWG/KCM||Stranding||Conductor Diameter (inches)||Insulation Thickness (inches)||Overall Diameter (inches)||Weight (Ibs/1000′)||Ampacity at 90ºC*|
All values are nominal and subject to correction
* Ampacities for not more than three conductors in raceway, based on ambient temperature of 30ºC per Table 310-15(B)(16) of the 2017 National Electrical Code
The different letters in XHHW wire denote particular properties of the cable:
X for Cross-Linked
HH for High Heat-Resistant, and
W for Water Resistant.
These characteristics along with the wide range of sizes make XHHW an ideal choice for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings, as well as for installations of many types.
Any needs or question ,please contact us ,we will be more pleasure to service you.
We are looking forward to your inquiry and nice cooperaton.
For more information, don’t hesitate to call Vivian on +86-15838290725
- Next: PVC Insulated and Sheathed Cable Vct Power Cable (4 core)
- Previous: 0.6/1kv 3X120mm2+1X70mm2 Copper Cable Price Factory
You May Like
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor AAAC Cable Bare Aluminium Conductor
- Aluminum Conductor ACSR for Overhead Power Transmission Line
- ASTM B232 Standard Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Bare Conductor ACSR
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced AAC AAAC ACSR Overhead Conductor
- Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire (ACS wire) and Aluminum Clad Steel Stranded (ACS cable)
- BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss Bare Conductor
- Electric Transmission Line Aluminum Clad Steel Wire Acs Cable
- Acss Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss/Aw Conductors
- Copper Clad Wire CCA Wire Stranded
- XLPE Insulated Aluminium Conductor Service Drop Aerial Bundle ABC Cable
- Overhead XLPE Insulated Aluminum Cable ABC Bundled Cable
- Overhead Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insualted Aerial Bundled ABC Cable
- Aerial Bundled ABC AWG 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 Aluminum Twisted Cable
- 0.6/1kv 3X120+1X25+1X70mm2 Aerial Bundled Conductors Aluminium ABC Cable
- 33kv Overhead ABC Bundled Cable with AAC ACSR Neutral Aluminum Conductor
- Overhead XLPE Insualted Aluminum Conductor Aerial Twisted Bundled ABC Cable
- Low Voltage Covered Line Aluminum Wire Cable for Overhead Distribution
- 600 Volt Secondary Ud Quadruplex Aluminum Conductor with XLPE Insulation
- Overhead Power Transmission Lines Conductors ABC Triplex Bundled Cables
- Nyy, Nyy-J, Nyy-O Copper PVC Insulation Flame Retardant PVC Sheath Power Cable
- 3X95mm2 Aluminium XLPE Insulated Armoured Yjv Electrical Power Cable
- 120mm 4core Aluminium XLPE Insulated Awa Armoured Power Cable
- XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Mv Tr-XLPE Insualted Urd Cable Copper Steel Wire Armoured
- Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated Awa Aluminum Steel Wire Armoured Cable
- 3 Core Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheath Jacks Electric Wire
- Aluminum XLPE Insulated PVC Insualted Sheated Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv Aluminum or Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Power Cable
- N2xsey 3*240mm2 Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Copper Wire Screen Power Cable
- Single Core Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Wire Cable
- Ce Certificate Copper PVC Jacketed Electric Building Wire and Cable
- PVC Insulated Copper Wire (BVR) Building Wire
- H07V-R Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Cable and Wire
- H07V-K, H07V-U, H07V-R 450/750V Copper PVC Insulating Sheath Wire and Cable
- H03VV-F, H05VV-F 3*1.5mm Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Power Cable
- UL1185 Standard Copper or Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Hook up Electronic Wire
- H05VV-F 3G1.5mm2 Power Cords Cable Copper Core PVC Insulated Electric Wire VDE Standard
- Electric Wire Cable with Copper PVC Wire 2.5mm
- PVC Jacket Flexible Battery Cable, Electrical Wire Cable