Yjv/Yjv22/Yjv32 XLPE Insualted Power Cable
It is used to transmit and distribute power on the power line of A. C. Rated voltage 0.6/1-3.6/6KV.
1) The Max. Rated temperature of the conductor is 70.
2) The Max. Temperature of the conductor of the cables cannot exceed 160 when short circuit (Max. Duration: 5s).
3) The cables can be laid without the limit of fall with enough mechanical pull, but the single core cable cannot be laid in iron tube or cannot be fixed by circled iron tools around the cables.
4) The laying temperature of cables should not be lower than 0, When the ambient temperature is under 0, the cables should be heated up to 0 or higher with certain methods.
- Next: XLPE Power Cable Three Layer Co-Extrusion
- Previous: New Technology 18/30 (36) Kv Medium Voltage XLPE Insulated Unarmoured Power Cable