XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
1. Performance Characteristics:
1. The long-term permissible operation temperature of conductor shall not be higher than 70.
2. Conductor maximum short circuit (not more than 5 seconds) temperature shall not be higher than 160.
3. The cable is not limited by drop in level when being laid, and the environment temperature shall not be
4. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame retardance.
5. Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and conveniently.
Voltage rating: 0.6/1KV 3.6/6KV.
Conductors: Copper or aluminum.
Number of cable cross: One core (Single core), two cores
(Double cores), three cores, four cores (Four Equal-section-area
Cores or three equal-section-area and one smaller section area
Neutral core), five cores (Five equal-section-area cores or three
Equal-section-area cores and two small area neutral cores). We
Provide armored type and non-armored type for the cables stated
Outer sheath: PVC or PE.
Our company has been carrying out Chinese national standard GB12706 and GB12666.6 (equivalent
To IEC60502 and IEC60331) for PVC insulated power cable and fire resistant cable needed by domestic
Customer, and for foreigner customers we can manufacture in accordance with BS, DIN and other countries
Standards. In addition, we can design and manufacture PVC insulated power cable with special characteristics
According to needs of customers.
Insulation Material PVC
Cu or AL conductor
Steel wire/tape armored or not
PVC or PE sheath
IEC AS BS DIN JIS ASTM CSA NFC etc.
Other special characteristics: Design and manufacture according to customers’ request
|Nominal Cross Section mm 2||1.5||2.5||4||6||10||16||25|
|Cu core Ohm/km||12.1||7.41||4.61||3.08||1.83||1.15||0.727|
|Al core Ohm/km||18.1||12.1||7.41||4.61||3.08||1.91||1.2|
|Nominal Cross Section mm 2||35||50||70||95||120||150||185|
|Cu core Ohm/km||0.524||0.387||0.268||0.193||0.153||0.124||0.0991|
|Al core Ohm/km||0.868||0.641||0.443||0.32||0.253||0.206||0.164|
|Nominal Cross Section mm 2||240||300||400||500||630||800||1000|
|Cu core Ohm/km||0.0754||0.06||0.047||0.0366||0.0283||0.0221||0.0176|
|Al core Ohm/km||0.125||0.1||0.0778||0.0605||0.0469||0.0367||0.0291|
- Next: Bare Conductor ACSR/Aw Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced to ASTM Standard
- Previous: ASTM Standard ACSR/Aw Aluminum Clad Steel Reinforced ACSR Conductor