Power Cable XLPE Insulated PVC Sheathed is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission .
Power Cable XLPE Insulated PVC Sheathed Executive Standard:
Cu or Al conductor XLPE Insulated steel tape armored PVC Sheathed Power Cable is manufacture under GB/T12706-2002 standard(The same as IEC60502).
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 1kV. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial replace of PVC insulated power cable.
1. Rated voltage: Uo/U: 0.6/1kV
2. No. Of core: Single-core, Two-core, Three-core, Four-core, Five-core, Three core and earth(Three primary conductor and one Neutral conductor), Three core and two((Three primary conductor and Two Neutral conductor), Four core and earth(Four primary conductor and One Neutral conductor).
3. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90oC. In short-circuit (Max. Long-term is no more than 5 seconds). The highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250oC.
4. D. C. Resistance of the conductor complies with the stipulations of GB/T3956-1997.
5. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0oC when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
6. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit.
7. Working Frequency Voltage Test: 2.5Uo+2kV/5min without puncture.
8. Partial Discharge Test: The discharge volume should be no more than 10pC under 1.73Uo for the cable.