Xhhw-2, Aluminum Alloy/Xlp Insulated Cable, UL 44; 600/1000V
XHHW-2 is intended for use as general purpose wiring for up to 600 volt rated services in air conduit or other recognized raceways for services, feeders and branch circuit wiring as specified in the National Electrical Code at a maximum conductor temperature of 90 °C in wet or dry locations.
Compact stranded 8000 Series aluminum alloy conductor. Insulation is an abrasion, moisture, heat and sunlight resistant black cross-linked polyethylene.
Cable can be installed without pulling lubricant.
CT rated available when requested on sizes 1/0 AWG and larger.
- 600 Volt. AlumaFlex® Aluminum Alloy (AA-8176) Conductor.
- Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLP) Insulation.
- High-Heat and Moisture Resistant.
- Sunlight Resistant in Black Sizes 2 AWG and Larger.
Fumigated Steel-Wooden Drum/Wooden Drum
Jiangsu Boan Cable Co., Ltd. was founded in 1996 with a registered capital of 216 million RMB. It is one of key enterprises of China wire and cable industry, the national high-tech enterprises, the innovation and development pilot enterprises of Jiangsu Province, the private technology enterprises in Jiangsu Province, keeping Contract and Credit Enterprises and AAA-grade credit enterprise. We have also passed ISO9001 Quality System, ISO14001 Environment Management System Certificate and GB/T28001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certificate.
- Next: Aycwy, Al/PVC/EPDM/Cws+Cts/PVC, Underground Power Cable, 0.6/1kv, Msz IEC 502
- Previous: UL 4703 Certificate 1000/2000V Copper/Aluminum Alloy Conductor XLPE Insulation PV Solar Cable