UL Type Tc / Tc-Er Rated PVC/Nylon Insulation with Overall PVC Jacket
This specification covers multi-conductor cables having VW-1 TFN or THHN/THWN (PVC/Nylon) conductors with an overall polyvinyl chloride
(PVC) jacket, conforming to Article 318 "Cable Trays" and Article 340 "Power and Control Cable Type TC" of the National Electrical Code, and
Standard 1277 of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Meets the requirements of ICEA T-29-520 and T-30-520 flame tests as well as the 70,000
BTU "Cable Tray Propagation Test" per IEEE-383. Rated 600 volts, 90°C dry and 75°C wet.
• Control circuits for operation and interconnection of protective and signaling devices, and for general use in manufacturing, industrial and commercial distribution systems
• For installation in cable trays, raceways, conduit, aerial (when supported with a messenger) and for direct burial
• In hazardous locations per NEC Article 501, Class 1 Division 2.
• May be used in wet or dry locations; is sunlight and weather resistant; excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
Type TC Control Cable meets or exceeds the applicable requirements of the following standards and specifications:
• ASTM – (All applicable standards)
• UL 1277 – Electrical Power and Control Tray Cables
• UL 1581 – Electrical Wires, Cables and Flexible Cords
• ICEA S-58-679 – Control Cable Conductor Identification. (Method 1, Table 2 – colored compounds with tracer colors – excluding white and green)
• UL 1685 – UL Flame Exposure Test (70,000 BTU/hr)
• ICEA T-29-520 – Vertical Cable Tray Flame Test (210,000 BTU/hr)
• IEEE 1202 – Flame Testing of Cables for Use in Cable Tray in Industrial and Commercial Occupancies (70,000 BTU/hr)
• ICEA S-95-658 (NEMA WC 70) – Nonshielded 0 – 2 kV Cables, with testing frequencies based on UL requirements
• RoHS Compliant
Type TC Control Cable is available in sizes 14 AWG through 10 AWG, with multi conductor constructions of two through 37 conductors. The
product uses Type THHN or THWN conductors in sizes 14 AWG through 10 AWG .Individual conductors are bare annealed copper covered with
a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulation over which a nylon (polyamide) or UL listed equal jacket is applied. The overall jacket consists of a heat,
moisture and sunlight resistant PVC. Non-halogen jacket available upon request.
Hebei huatong wires&cables Group Co.,ltd.It was established in 1993, we are JV with Furukawa (Japanese company) for rubber serious cables and JV with Riken(Japanese company) for elevator cables. Besides these,our submersible oil pump cable and shipboard cable are very influential in domestic, and, the traditional cables are also produced such as PVC powercables, XLPE power cables, ABC cables, wires, control cables, screened cables,communication cables, conductors.We areOEM for many USA, Europen, Australia cable company,70% of our products are exported, most customers are from developed countries. We got ISO,UL,TUV,KEMA,CE and many other certifications.
(1).When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 6 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your e-mail so that we
will regard your inquiry priority.
(2).How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. Sample is free, but the freight charge should be paid.
(3).How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the freight charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7days. The samples will be sent to you
via express and arrive in 3~5 days. You can use your own express account orprepay us if you do not have an account.
(4).What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.The best record we keep is delivering 10 kilometers cable within
a week. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to get the products at your country.
UL Cable List and Contact Information
- Next: UL Listed 10 AWG Type Tc Thhn & Thwn Cable
- Previous: UL62 3c 18AWG Rubber Jacket Power Cable S, So, Soo, Sow, Soow Cable