UL & CSA Listed - 2kv Hdfpc-Dlo, Rhh/Rhw-2 & RW90
Composite wall EPDM/CPE insulation. UL Listed as 2kV Heavy Duty Flexible Power Cable (HDFPC) DLO, Rated 90°C Dry or Wet, 2kV Type RHH/RHW-2 Rated 90°C Dry or Wet, 1/0 & larger rated FT4 and For CT Use (Cable Tray). CSA Listed as 2kV Type RW90, 1/0 & larger rated FT4 and TC-ER. For use in Cable Trays.
1. Conductors: ASTM B33 & B172 Flexible Stranded Rope-lay Class I Tinned Copper Optional ASTM B3 & B172 Flexible Stranded Rope-lay Class I, Bare Copper available upon request
2. Binder Tape: Mylar Tape 3. Insulation:
2 Layer Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer / Chlorinated Polyethylene (EPR/CPE)
Applications and Features:
HDFPC-DLO is a 2kV flexible power cable with a variety of possible applications such as, but not limited to: Drilling rigs, railroad and transit car wiring, mining and other industrial equipment, and as flexible motor leads and wind turbine applications. The cable is suited for use in wet and dry areas, conduits, ducts, troughs, trays and where superior electrical properties are desired. The maximum continuous conductor temperature for normal operation is 90°C wet or dry. Approved for use per the NEC® as Type RHH/RHW-2 and per the CEC Part 1 as Type RW90.
• ASTM B3 – Soft or Annealed Copper
• ASTM B33 – Tinned or Soft Annealed Copper
• ASTM B172 – Rope-Lay-Stranded Copper Conductors Having Bunch Stranded Members
• UL Subject 2806 – Type HDFPC DLO 2kV
• UL 44 – Type RHH/RHW-2 2kV
• CSA C22.2 No. 38 – CEC Part 1 as Type RW90 2kV
• MSHA – P-07-KA10013
• CT Rated 1/0 and Larger
• Meets Requirements of G.E. Spec# 104W7006 Rev. F
• Meets Requirements of AAR RP-585
Hebei huatong wires&cables Group Co.,ltd.It was established in 1993, we are JV with Furukawa(Japanese company) for rubber serious cables
and JV with Riken(Japanese company) for elevator cables. Besides these, our submersible oil pump cable and shipboard cable are very
influential in domestic, and, the traditional cables are also produced such as PVC powercables, XLPE power cables, ABC cables, wires, control
cables, screened cables,communication cables, conductors.We areOEM for many USA, Europen, Australia cable company,70% of our products
are exported, most customers are from developed countries. We got ISO,
UL,TUV,KEMA,CE and many other certifications.
(1).When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 6 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your e-mail so that we
will regard your inquiry priority.
(2).How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. Sample is free, but the freight charge should be paid.
(3).How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the freight charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7days. The samples will be sent to you
via express and arrive in 3~5 days. You can use your own express account orprepay us if you do not have an account.
(4).What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.The best record we keep is delivering 10 kilometers cable within
a week. Generally speaking, we suggest that you start inquiry two months before the date you would like to get the products at your country.
UL Cable List and Contact Information
- Next: UL Listed Resists Heat EPDM/CPE Insulation Dlo Cable
- Previous: 220 Mil Tr-XLPE 133% Insulation Level 15 Kv Urd Cable with UL1072 Certificate