Overhead Bare Conductor ACSR Hawk
Overhead Bare Conductor ACSR hawk
1.Aluminum conductor and Alumum Alloy Conductor
(1). All aluminium conductor (AAC)
(2). All aluminimum alloy conductor(AAAC)
(3). Aluminum conductor steel reinforced (ACSR)
(4). Anti-corrosion type ACSR
(5). Aluminimum conductor aluminimum clad steel reinforced(ACSR/AW)
(6). Rear earth aluminimum conductor steel reinforced(ACSR/RE)
(7). Aluminimum conductor aluminimum alloy reinforced(ACAR)
2. Elative manufacturing standards: IEC83, IEC1089, 31, B232, BS215, DIN48204.
1). Standard: IEC61089, BS215 part2, ASTM B232, DIN48204, BS EN50182.
2). Specification: ACSR is composed by bare concentric-lay-stranded galvanized steel wire(s) with aluminum wires surrounded by one or more layers of helically. Greased ACSR can also be supplied.
3). Application: ACSR is widely used in overhead electric power transmission and distribution lines with various voltage levels.
All Aluminum Conductor(AAC)& Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced(ACSR))for ASTM (AAC, ACCR, AAAC, ACSR) Generally Confirming to IS 398 (Part-I, II, IV), IEC-228
(AAAC) Conductor as per ASTM-B-399-1992
(AAAC) Conductor as per BS-3242-1970
(AAAC) Conductor IS: 398-IV-1994
(ACSR) as per ASTM-B-233-1992
(AAC) as per BS-215-1-1970
(AAC) as per IS-398-1: 1976
(AAC) as per ASTM-B-231-1990
(ACSR) as per IS: 398-II: 1976 & IS: 398-V: 1992
(AACSR) as per IEC-1089-1191
AAC(All aluminum conductor) are suited for overhead power line.
We can supply this conductor according to different recognized standards, such as IEC61089, BS215, BS EN 50182: 2001, STM B231, CSA C49, DIN480201, JIS C3109, customer special specification also can be satisfied.
ACSR or ACSR cable or ACSR conductor used for Overhead electrical distribution and transmission lines for distributing power.
Used as bare overhead transmission cable and as primary and secondary distribution cable. ACSR offers optimal strength for line design. Variable steel core stranding enables desired strength to be achieved without sacrificing ampacity.
Aluminum alloy 1350-H-19 wires, concentrically stranded about a steel core. Core wire for ACSR is available with class A, B, or C galvanizing; ""aluminized"" aluminum coated (AZ); Or aluminum-clad (AW). Additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease to the corer or infusion of the complete cable with grease.
ACSR bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes
B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded
B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR)
B-341 Aluminum-clad Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR/AW)
B-498 Zinc-Coated Steel Core Wire for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR/AZ)
B-500 Zinc Coated and Aluminum Coated Stranded Steel Core for Aluminum Conductors, Steel Reinforced (ACSR)
Resistance is calculated using ASTM standard increments of stranding and metal conductivity of 61.2% IACS for EC (1350) and 8% IACS for steel. AC (60Hz) resistance includes current dependent hysteresis loss factor for 1 and 3 layer constructions.
Current ratings are based on 75oC conductor temperature, 25oC ambient, 2ft/s wind, 96/watts/sq. Ft sun, 0.5 coefficients of emissivity and absorption.
What are Aluminium Conductors used for?
Aluminium Conductors are predominantly used in Overhead Line applications and for primary and secondary power distribution.
The higher strength ACSR conductors are used for river crossings, overhead earth wires, and installations involving extra long spans. The advantage of ACSR is that it has high tensile strength and is lightweight, which means over longer spans it needs less supports. ACSR is available with varying percentages of steel core to achieve different strengths. One of the advantages of this conductor in particular is that the desired strength can be achieved without a loss of ampacity.
AAC is used mainly in urban areas where the spacing is short and the supports are closer together. The advantage of AAC conductors is that they have a high degree of corrosion resistance; for this reason they are used extensively in coastal areas. AAC Conductors were developed as a consequence of the galvanic corrosion that ACSR conductors are susceptible to.
AAAC is used as bare overhead conductor for power transmission and distribution lines on aerial circuits that require larger mechanical resistance than AAC. AAAC also has better sag characteristics and a better strength to weight ratio than AAC. AAAC Cables have lower weight per unit length and slightly lower resistance per unit length than ACSR.
What is the difference between ACSR, AAC and AAAC Conductors?
The biggest difference between AAC, AAAC, and ACSR conductors are the materials they are constructed from. AAC is manufactured from electrolytically refined aluminium with a 99.7% minimum purity, AAAC is made from an Aluminium alloy, and ACSR contains a combination of Aluminium reinforced with Steel.
The second factor that differentiates the three cables is their resistance to corrosion, which is important for the longevity of the cable. ACSR has a poorer resistance to corrosion, as it contains steel, which is prone to rust. AAAC and AAC have a better corrosion resistance, due to the fact that they are largely or completely aluminium.
In an ACSR the galvanised steel core carries the mechanical load and the high purity aluminium carries the current. These utilise the lower thermal expansion coefficient of steel compared to aluminium, which the aluminium based conductors AAC and AAAC are unable to do.
What do ACSR, AAC and AAAC Conductors have in common?
ACSR, AAC and AAAC are all used in overhead line applications, and although for different specific applications, they are all involved in power distribution.
Bare conductors are designed and manufactured according to customer’s special request .
- Next: LV ABC Cable
- Previous: 19/33kv Aluminum or Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated Armored Underground Power Cable
You May Like
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor AAAC Cable Bare Aluminium Conductor
- Aluminum Conductor ACSR for Overhead Power Transmission Line
- ASTM B232 Standard Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Bare Conductor ACSR
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced AAC AAAC ACSR Overhead Conductor
- Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire (ACS wire) and Aluminum Clad Steel Stranded (ACS cable)
- BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss Bare Conductor
- Electric Transmission Line Aluminum Clad Steel Wire Acs Cable
- Acss Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss/Aw Conductors
- Copper Clad Wire CCA Wire Stranded
- XLPE Insulated Aluminium Conductor Service Drop Aerial Bundle ABC Cable
- Overhead XLPE Insulated Aluminum Cable ABC Bundled Cable
- Overhead Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insualted Aerial Bundled ABC Cable
- Aerial Bundled ABC AWG 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 Aluminum Twisted Cable
- 0.6/1kv 3X120+1X25+1X70mm2 Aerial Bundled Conductors Aluminium ABC Cable
- 33kv Overhead ABC Bundled Cable with AAC ACSR Neutral Aluminum Conductor
- Overhead XLPE Insualted Aluminum Conductor Aerial Twisted Bundled ABC Cable
- Low Voltage Covered Line Aluminum Wire Cable for Overhead Distribution
- 600 Volt Secondary Ud Quadruplex Aluminum Conductor with XLPE Insulation
- Overhead Power Transmission Lines Conductors ABC Triplex Bundled Cables
- Nyy, Nyy-J, Nyy-O Copper PVC Insulation Flame Retardant PVC Sheath Power Cable
- 3X95mm2 Aluminium XLPE Insulated Armoured Yjv Electrical Power Cable
- 120mm 4core Aluminium XLPE Insulated Awa Armoured Power Cable
- XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Mv Tr-XLPE Insualted Urd Cable Copper Steel Wire Armoured
- Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated Awa Aluminum Steel Wire Armoured Cable
- 3 Core Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheath Jacks Electric Wire
- Aluminum XLPE Insulated PVC Insualted Sheated Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv Aluminum or Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Power Cable
- N2xsey 3*240mm2 Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Copper Wire Screen Power Cable
- Single Core Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Wire Cable
- Ce Certificate Copper PVC Jacketed Electric Building Wire and Cable
- H07V-R Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Cable and Wire
- PVC Insulated Copper Wire (BVR) Building Wire
- H07V-K, H07V-U, H07V-R 450/750V Copper PVC Insulating Sheath Wire and Cable
- H03VV-F, H05VV-F 3*1.5mm Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Power Cable
- UL1185 Standard Copper or Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Hook up Electronic Wire
- H05VV-F 3G1.5mm2 Power Cords Cable Copper Core PVC Insulated Electric Wire VDE Standard
- Electric Wire Cable with Copper PVC Wire 2.5mm
- PVC Jacket Flexible Battery Cable, Electrical Wire Cable