Overhead/AAC/AAAC/ACSR Conductor All Aluminum Alloy Conductors
ACAR (Aluminum Conductor Alloy Reinforced) Used as bare overhead transmission cable and as primary and secondary distribution
AAAC aluminum alloy conductors are extensively used for overhead distribution and transmission lines adjacent to ocean
coastlines where there can be a problem of corrosion in the steel of an ACSR construction. The aluminum alloy conductors
are used in place of single-layer ACSR conductors (i.e., #6 to #4/0 AWG) to reduce power losses in overhead distribution and transmission lines.
The inductive effect of the ACSR’s steel core is eliminated, hence increasing the operating efficiency of the line.
Standard 6201-T81 high strength aluminum conductors, conforming to ASTM Specification B-399, are concentric-lay-stranded, similar in construction and appearance to 1350 grade aluminum conductors. Standard 6201 alloy conductors are
similar to other alloy conductors commercially known as Ardival, Aldrey or Almelec. They were developed to fill the need for
an economical conductor for overhead applications requiring higher strength than that obtainable with 1350 grade aluminum
conductors, but without a steel core.
ACSR (Aluminum conductor steel reinforced )
ACSR is widely used in power transmission lines with various voltage levels.
It has the advantages as high mechanical strength, good conductivity, corrosion resistance, easy to set up,
high temperature resistance,
simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, large transmission capacity and is also suitable for laying
across rivers and valleys where special geographical features exist.
The combination of the aluminum and steel in the conductor design offer efficient conductivity and high tensile strength,
making ACSR the most economical solution for overhead power transmission and distribution projects.
We have obtained certificates of ISO9001, ISO14001.
All the products can perfectly meet requests of different standards.
At the same time, we can design and manufacture special cables according to the required standards of customers,
such as: GB, IEC, BS, ASTM, JIS, DIN and so on.
AAC (All Aluminum conductor )
Applications:AAC have been widely used in power transmission lines with various voltage levels,
because they have such good characteristics as simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance,
low cost large transmission capacity. And they are also suitable for laying across rivers valleys and the places
where special geographical features exist.
Features :All Aluminum Conductor (AAC) 1350-H19 provides reliable performance in overhead transmission and distribution applications.
AAC conductors are used in line designs that do not require the strength of ACSR type conductors while maximizing current carrying capacity.
Construction:AAC cable is a concentric-lay-stranded conductor consisting of Aluminum alloy 1350-H19 wires available in both single layer and multi-layer constructions.
AAAC (All Aluminum Alloy Conductor)
AAAC (All Aluminum Alloy Conductor) referred to have higher strength but lower conductivity than pure aluminum. Being lighter, alloy conductors can sometimes be used to advantage in place of the more conventional ACSR; Having lower breaking loads than the latter, their use becomes particularly favourable when ice and win loadings are low.
We can supply this conductor according to different recognized standards, such as BS EN50182, IEC61089, ASTM B399DIN 48, customer special specification also can be satisfied.
|ACAR Aluminum Conductors Aluminum Alloy Reinforced IEC 61089|
|Characteristics of A1/A2 Conductors|
|Code number||Diameter||No. of wires||Areas||Linear mass||Rated strength||D.C resistance|
|mm||mm||mm 2||mm 2||mm 2||kg/km||kN||Ohm/km|
- Next: Power Cable Steel Conductors Aluminum Conductor
- Previous: Aaaac Aluminum Conductor Overhead Cable
You May Like
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor AAAC Cable Bare Aluminium Conductor
- Aluminum Conductor ACSR for Overhead Power Transmission Line
- ASTM B232 Standard Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Bare Conductor ACSR
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced AAC AAAC ACSR Overhead Conductor
- Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire (ACS wire) and Aluminum Clad Steel Stranded (ACS cable)
- BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss Bare Conductor
- Electric Transmission Line Aluminum Clad Steel Wire Acs Cable
- Acss Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss/Aw Conductors
- Copper Clad Wire CCA Wire Stranded
- XLPE Insulated Aluminium Conductor Service Drop Aerial Bundle ABC Cable
- Overhead XLPE Insulated Aluminum Cable ABC Bundled Cable
- Overhead Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insualted Aerial Bundled ABC Cable
- Aerial Bundled ABC AWG 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 Aluminum Twisted Cable
- 0.6/1kv 3X120+1X25+1X70mm2 Aerial Bundled Conductors Aluminium ABC Cable
- 33kv Overhead ABC Bundled Cable with AAC ACSR Neutral Aluminum Conductor
- Overhead XLPE Insualted Aluminum Conductor Aerial Twisted Bundled ABC Cable
- Low Voltage Covered Line Aluminum Wire Cable for Overhead Distribution
- 600 Volt Secondary Ud Quadruplex Aluminum Conductor with XLPE Insulation
- Overhead Power Transmission Lines Conductors ABC Triplex Bundled Cables
- Nyy, Nyy-J, Nyy-O Copper PVC Insulation Flame Retardant PVC Sheath Power Cable
- 3X95mm2 Aluminium XLPE Insulated Armoured Yjv Electrical Power Cable
- 120mm 4core Aluminium XLPE Insulated Awa Armoured Power Cable
- XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Mv Tr-XLPE Insualted Urd Cable Copper Steel Wire Armoured
- Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated Awa Aluminum Steel Wire Armoured Cable
- 3 Core Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheath Jacks Electric Wire
- Aluminum XLPE Insulated PVC Insualted Sheated Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv Aluminum or Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Power Cable
- N2xsey 3*240mm2 Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Copper Wire Screen Power Cable
- Single Core Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Wire Cable
- Ce Certificate Copper PVC Jacketed Electric Building Wire and Cable
- PVC Insulated Copper Wire (BVR) Building Wire
- H07V-R Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Cable and Wire
- H07V-K, H07V-U, H07V-R 450/750V Copper PVC Insulating Sheath Wire and Cable
- H03VV-F, H05VV-F 3*1.5mm Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Power Cable
- UL1185 Standard Copper or Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Hook up Electronic Wire
- H05VV-F 3G1.5mm2 Power Cords Cable Copper Core PVC Insulated Electric Wire VDE Standard
- Electric Wire Cable with Copper PVC Wire 2.5mm
- PVC Jacket Flexible Battery Cable, Electrical Wire Cable