New Product Low Voltage Electrical Pole Mounted Fuse Cut out
The basic function of 400A Fuse Switch Disconnector is suitable for NH1,NH2 fuse link, to protect and disconnector a network during faults and is specially designed for on-load switch. The switch offers a reliable medium for disconnector & protection of fully insulated open wire network. The fuse switch is versatile and is ideally suited for mountion directly to poles, transformer & cross arms.
|Operational current with fuse||400A|
|Operational current with blades||600A|
|Minimum mechanical life||1000|
1. Designed for full load switching with fuse links of disconnector blades upto a rated current.
2. Mounting facility and unique modular design allowing one, two, three or more switches to be installed together to meet SP. TP or TPN system requirements.
3. Fully insulated made from corrosion proof, impact resistant, weather & UV resistant glass fiber reinforced polymide compound with high gladd content suitable for consistent performance under adverse climatic conditions.
4. The upper housing of the switch is hinged to the lower body and can be withdrawn by the insulated operation rod thereby enabling changing of fuse from ground level
5. Flexibility of linking a series of flaps for simultaneous operation.
6. The contacts, made up of ETP grade copper -duy plated are rigidly mounted in the housing independentof the terminal bolts. Single incoming & Double outgoing termination is provided in standard version.
7. Electrical & Mechanical fuse indicators are provided to show status of blown fuse.
- Next: 12pin 35A Connector Electrcial Heavy Duty Connnector with UL cUL Certificates
- Previous: Mjpt LV Pre-Insulated Aluminum Sleeve for Connect The Insulated Cable