Na2xsfy 3*70sqmm 185sqmm 300sqmm 12/20kv 18/30kv Power Cable
Na2xsfy 33KV 3*150mm2 XLPE Insulated ST Armour electrical MV Power Cable with IEC standard
Rated Voltage of 3.6/6kV~26/35kV Cable Structure
Note:1,Conductor 2,Conductor Screen 3,XLPE Insulation 4,Insulation Screen 5,Metallic Shield 6,Nonwovens 7,Spacer Sleeve 8,Armour 9,Filler 10,Outer Sheath
The NA2XS2Y is a single core aluminium medium voltage cable with cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation, copper wire screen, and a polyethylene (PE) oversheath. Its robust and UV-resistant oversheath makes this cable ideally suited for fixed outdoor installations where there may be an element of mechanical stress and sunlight exposure. Its properties allow the laying of this cable in winter conditions as cold as -20oC. It is widely used in the construction and power distribution industries.
We also supplies the NA2XS(F)2Y and NA2XS(FL)2Y with single and double layers water blocking tape for additional water resistance.
NA2SX2Y / NA2SX(F)2Y / NA2SX(FL)2Y voltage rating
The standard voltage ratings for this range of medium voltage cables is:
NA2XS2Y / NA2XS(F)2Y / NA2X(FL)2Y cable construction
Other than for its aluminium conductor, the NA2XS2Y shares the same cable construction as its copper variant, the N2XS2Y cable. Both cables are manufactured to VDE 0276-620, HDE 620 and DIN EN 60228.
This makes NA2XS2Y a cost-efficient alternative to its copper variant on installations where space is not an issue due to the larger overall diameter of aluminium cables.
NA2XS(F)2Y / NAXS(FL)2Y water blocking properties
|NA2XS(F)2Y||Swelling powder on tape||Longitudinally watertight|
|NA2XS(FL)2Y||Swelling powder on tape + Aluminium tape tightly bonded to the PE Sheath||Longitudinally and radially watertight|
Medium Voltage cables, or MV cables, is a category defined by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) as having a voltage rating of above 1kV up to 100kV. There does, however, remain some ambiguity over where the medium voltage cable band begins and ends, depending on the countries, the standard setting bodies, and the type of system used as historically engineers only referred to low voltage and high voltage. The concept of medium voltage was only introduced as the level of voltages increased and the need arose for a greater classification range, which now often includes extra low and extra high voltage.
Hongda Cables is a leading supplier of medium voltage cables, which we consider to range between 3.3kV and 45kV. Our MV XLPE insulated cables are manufactured in accordance with various British and international Standards. These include armoured cable to British Standard BS6622 and BS7835; international Standards including IEC 60502-1 and IEC 60502-2; as well as a wide range of international construction specifications, including N2SXY, N2XS2Y, N2XSEY, NA2XSY and NA2XS2Y.
Voltage Rating for some of our most commonly supplied MV cables (always in stock or in production):
|British Standard MV cables||Voltage Rating|
|BS6622 – standard British MV cable||6.35/11kV||19/33kV|
|BS7835 – LSZH British MV cable||6.35/11kV||19/33kV|
|European standard MV cables||Voltage Rating|
|N2XSY – single copper core XLPE insulated with PVC oversheath||6/10kV||12/20kV||18/30kV|
|N2XS2Y – single copper core XLPE insulated with PE oversheath||6/10kV||12/20kV||18/30kV|
|NA2XSY – single aluminium core XLPE insulated with PVC oversheath||6/10kV||12/20kV||18/30kV|
|NA2XS2Y – single aluminium core XLPE insulated with PE oversheath||6/10kV||12/20kV||18/30kV|
|N2XSEY – 3 copper core XLPE insulated with PVC oversheath||6/10kV|
|N2XS(F)2Y – single copper core XLPE insulated with water blocking powder and PE oversheath||6/10kV||12/20kV||18/30kV|
|N2XS(FL)2Y – single copper core XLPE insulated with water blocking powder and aluminium tape tightly bonded to PE sheath||6/10kV||12/20kV|
|NA2XS(F)2Y – single aluminium core XLPE insulated with water blocking powder and PE oversheath||6/10kV||12/20kV||18/30kV|
|NA2XS(FL)2Y – single aluminium core XLPE insulated with water blocking powder and aluminium tape tightly bonded to PE sheath||6/10kV||12/20kV||18/30kV|
MV Cable Sizes
Our 10kV, 11kV, 20kV, 30kV and 33kV cables are available in the following cross-sectional size ranges. Larger sizes are available upon request.
|10kV single core||35mm2 to 500mm2|
|10kV 3-core||35mm2 to 240mm2|
|11kV single core||50mm2 to 1000mm2|
|11kV 3-core||35mm2 to 400mm2|
|20kV single core||50mm2 to 500mm2|
|30kV single core||50mm2 to 500mm2|
|33kV single core||70mm2 to 1000mm2|
European MV cable type designation
|N||MV cable according to DIN VDE 0276|
|A||Aluminium (Al) conductor|
|[blank]||Copper (Cu) conductor|
|2X||Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation|
|S||Screen of copper wires and copper tape, helically wound|
|SE||Screen of copper wires and copper tape over each individual core, helically wound|
|Y||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) sheath|
|2Y||Polyethylene (PE) sheath|
|(F)2Y||Longitudinal water tightness with PE sheath|
|(FL)2Y||Longitudinal and transversal water tightness with Al/PE sheath|
As a specialist MV cable supplier, our standard medium voltage cable portfolio contains cable with single and 3-core copper or aluminium conductors, with a steel wire armour or aluminium wire armour for mechanical protection, and with various application-specific materials including Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene (PE), Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) and Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR) and oversheathing properties including Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH). We also supply medium voltage standard cables manufactured against specific power network requirements supplied in triplex formation. Our MV cable products are installed across a number of industries ranging from construction to power transmission. They are widely used for power distribution between high voltage mains power supply and low voltage applications, as well as by utility companies to connect residential and industrial complexes, or renewable energy sources such as wind and solar farms, to the primary grid.
Our MV cables are available in specific lengths as well as in extended long lengths to facilitate installation and to reduce the number of joints.
Custom designed medium voltage cables
In addition to standard medium voltage cables, we can design and supply bespoke MV cable products developed for your specific applications. Our custom designed cable solutions provide for variants developed and manufactured around a number of parameters, including:
Cross-sectional area: generally 35mm2 up to 100mm2
Number of cores: generally one or three
Solid or stranded aluminium conductors: for applications requiring a lighter cable weight, also often more economical due to lower aluminium prices.
Stranded copper conductors: for applications requiring a smaller overall diameter and higher transmitting properties.
Bonded or strippable out semi-conducting layer
Water tightness: longitudinal, longitudinal + quasi-radial, longitudinal + radial
Insulation layers (conductor screen, insulation and insulation screen): XLPE, which is more commonly used for MV cables, or EPR which is more flexible and often better suited to marine and offshore applications.
Metallic screen: to nullify the electric field outside the MV cable. Concentric copper wire screens, Aluminium foil laminate, or extruded lead alloy sheath.
Twisted three-core cable or triplex
Armouring: for mechanical protection. Aluminium wire armoured for single-core cables, Galvanised steel wire armour, strip or tape.
Tapes: Separator tapes to facilitate peeling, water-swellable tapes to prevent water ingress, Conductive tape for core binding.
Outer Sheath: compounds with various properties, tailored to the specific application’s requirements, including resistance to oils, greases, rodents, termites, UV and flame, as well as zero halogen emissions.
Medium Voltage cable testing
Our medium voltage cables including our BS6622 and BS7835 standard cables are tested by the Cable Lab®, our in-house specialist cable testing laboratory accredited by UKAS to ISO 17025. We perform tests on our cables against relevant British and international Standards, and against the requirements of your application when providing customised cable solutions.
Some of the tests you would expect from a medium voltage cable manufacturer, and which are performed on our MV cables, include:
Routine tests: These non-destructive tests are normally carried out on all lengths manufactured.
– Conductor resistivity
– Spark test on oversheath
– Voltage tests on sheath
– D.C. voltage test on oversheath
Sample tests: These potentially destructive tests are normally carried out on every production run.
– Examination of conductor and dimensions
– Hot set test for XLPE insulation
– Insulation and oversheath thickness
– Four hour voltage test
Type tests: These destructive tests are normally carried out in addition to the above tests on commencement of a particular cable supply to validate its design.
– Electrical type tests including bending and heat cycle
– Non-electrical type tests including mechanical properties after ageing and tests under fire conditions.
Packaging Details:Wooden drums,steel wooden drums or as your requirement
Delivery Time:Normally within 7 days(detailly depend on the order quantity)
Looking forward to cooperation with you.If you have any question or need our certification and sample.Pls contact me freely.You can talk with me by Email or chat software.Tel:+86 15039132763
- Next: Overhead Transmission Lines ABC Aerial Bundled Cable
- Previous: 4 Cores XLPE Insulated Non-Armoured 150 Sqmm 0.6/1kv
You May Like
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor AAAC Cable Bare Aluminium Conductor
- Aluminum Conductor ACSR for Overhead Power Transmission Line
- ASTM B232 Standard Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Bare Conductor ACSR
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced AAC AAAC ACSR Overhead Conductor
- Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire (ACS wire) and Aluminum Clad Steel Stranded (ACS cable)
- BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss Bare Conductor
- Electric Transmission Line Aluminum Clad Steel Wire Acs Cable
- Acss Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss/Aw Conductors
- Copper Clad Wire CCA Wire Stranded
- XLPE Insulated Aluminium Conductor Service Drop Aerial Bundle ABC Cable
- Overhead XLPE Insulated Aluminum Cable ABC Bundled Cable
- Overhead Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insualted Aerial Bundled ABC Cable
- Aerial Bundled ABC AWG 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 Aluminum Twisted Cable
- 0.6/1kv 3X120+1X25+1X70mm2 Aerial Bundled Conductors Aluminium ABC Cable
- 33kv Overhead ABC Bundled Cable with AAC ACSR Neutral Aluminum Conductor
- Overhead XLPE Insualted Aluminum Conductor Aerial Twisted Bundled ABC Cable
- Low Voltage Covered Line Aluminum Wire Cable for Overhead Distribution
- 600 Volt Secondary Ud Quadruplex Aluminum Conductor with XLPE Insulation
- Overhead Power Transmission Lines Conductors ABC Triplex Bundled Cables
- Nyy, Nyy-J, Nyy-O Copper PVC Insulation Flame Retardant PVC Sheath Power Cable
- 3X95mm2 Aluminium XLPE Insulated Armoured Yjv Electrical Power Cable
- 120mm 4core Aluminium XLPE Insulated Awa Armoured Power Cable
- XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Mv Tr-XLPE Insualted Urd Cable Copper Steel Wire Armoured
- Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated Awa Aluminum Steel Wire Armoured Cable
- 3 Core Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheath Jacks Electric Wire
- Aluminum XLPE Insulated PVC Insualted Sheated Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv Aluminum or Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Power Cable
- N2xsey 3*240mm2 Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Copper Wire Screen Power Cable
- Single Core Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Wire Cable
- Ce Certificate Copper PVC Jacketed Electric Building Wire and Cable
- H07V-R Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Cable and Wire
- PVC Insulated Copper Wire (BVR) Building Wire
- H07V-K, H07V-U, H07V-R 450/750V Copper PVC Insulating Sheath Wire and Cable
- H03VV-F, H05VV-F 3*1.5mm Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Power Cable
- UL1185 Standard Copper or Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Hook up Electronic Wire
- H05VV-F 3G1.5mm2 Power Cords Cable Copper Core PVC Insulated Electric Wire VDE Standard
- Electric Wire Cable with Copper PVC Wire 2.5mm
- PVC Jacket Flexible Battery Cable, Electrical Wire Cable