Mv Cable, 0.6/1kv, PVC Insulated PVC Sheathed Power Cable.
2. Fire-resistant tape (if there are requirements of fire-resistance)
4. Filler of fire-resistant material (if there are requirements of fire-resistance)
5. Wrapping tape
6. Inner sheath
8. Outer sheath
Characteristics and Applications of the Products
PVC insulated PVC sheathed power cable has the advantage of not only good electrical properties and chemical stability, but also simple construction and convenient to use. It applies to the electrical power transmission and distribution lines with A.C.rate voltage U0/U up and including 0.6/1kv.
The main features of the the flame retardant power cable is hard to get fire or that the continuous burning of cables is very limited when it is on fire. It applies to power-generated station, subway, tunnel, high-storey building, large-size factory and mines, oil field and coal mine with many cables laid tightly together.
Fire-resistance cable can operate normally for some time when it is burning except that it can transmit electrical power under normal condition. It is used in the places such as nuclear power station, subway, tunnel, high-storey building and other places concerning to fire security and its life saving.
2. Maximum conductor temperature under normal operation is 70ºC.
Single core non-armored cable: 20D
Single core armored cable: 15D
3 cores non-armored cable: 15D
3 cores armored cable: 12D
(Note: D-outer diameter of cable)
Main Technical Parameter
- Next: Overhead Aluminum Conductors Aerial Bounded ABC Cable.
- Previous: Overhead 10~35kv XLPE Insulated Aerial Cable