Msha Type G Mining Flexible Rubber Cable
Type G (G-GC) flexible rubber cable with UL MSHA Certification
For use with all portable, temporary or permanent power, mobile or stationary mining equipment, shuttle cars, mobile drills, pumps, roof bolters, conveyors and portable power where equipment grounding is required.
Type G-GC can also be used where a ground check conductor is required for fail-safe ground monitoring.
4-CONDUCTOR: Black, White, Red, Orange
- Other colours available upon request for minimum run.
- CABLING: 3-CONDUCTOR TYPE G-GC: Three conductors are assembled round in
a helical configuration with two green mylar wrapped grounding conductors and one yellow insulated HD EPR ground check. A woven nylon polyester binder is served over the entire cabled assembly for added core stability.
- CABLING: 4-CONDUCTOR TYPE G: Four conductors are assembled round in a helical configuration with four green mylar wrapped grounding conductors. A woven nylon polyester binder is served over the entire cabled assembly for added core stability.
- JACKET REINFORCEMENT: A woven nylon polyester braid will be served between the inner and outer jacket layers for added mechanical integrity.
- JACKET: Mold-cured, extra heavy-duty, pure integral fill, dual layer flame resistant, thermosetting Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE). Alternate jacket colours and reflective stripes available for minimum run. Available in High Tensile Rhino-X and TPU Jackets (consult with factory).
- Rhino™ Brand Mining Cable meets or exceeds applicable requirements of ICEA Standard S-75-381/NEMA WC-58, ASTM B-172 and B-33
- MSHA listed; passes MSHA flame test
- CSA Listed File # LL65300 CSA C22.2, No. 96 Portable Power Cables
- CSA Standard M421 – Use of Electricity in Mines
- Excellent resistance to oil, water, solvents, corrosives, sunlight, aging, cuts, tears and abrasions
- Excellent flexibility, productivity and durability
- Free stripping insulation via non-conductive mylar tape separator
- Suitable for continuous submersion in shallow water
- Jacket will have permanent marking via embossed printed legend
HeBei huatong wires&cables Group Co.,ltd.
which founded in1993,covers 15,000 square meters.With 400 sets of manufacturing machines and 200 pieces of equipment available for testing and inspecting,the company’s annual mannufacturi-ng capacity has reached 450 minllionUS dollars.
The enterprise has adapted international a-dvanced mannagement standards by fully implementing the accreditation of ISO9001Quality con-trol system, ISO1004 Envrionment management system,and OHSAS18001 Occupational health and safety management system.
Huatong’s products which consist of 15 series of cables and tens of thousands of specifications are widely used in different key national projects and industries .Our products are well liked by domestic and international customers that they have been exported to various countries and areas including the US,Netherlands, Italy,Russia,UK,Australia,Ethiopia,Ghaha,congo,Middle East ,and Southeast Asia.
(1).When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 6 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your e-mail so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
(2).How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. Sample is free, but the freight charge should be paid.
(3).How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the freight charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3~5 days. You can use your own express account orprepay us if you do not have an account.
(4).What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.The best record we keep is delivering 10 kilometers cable within a week.
- Next: 600volts 6*12AWG Power and Control Cable Type Tc Cable
- Previous: Shepherd Aluminum/ACSR XLPE Insulation Sdw Cable for American Market