Medium Voltage XLPE Insulated Aluminum Conductor Cable
IEC 60502-2: Power cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages from 1 kV (Um=1.2 kV) up to 30 kV (Um=36 kV) – Part 2: Cables for rated voltages from 6 kV (Um=7.2 kV) up to 30 kV (Um=36 kV)
This aluminum conductor cable is used in underground power transmission lines of rated voltage 35KV and below. Steel wire or steel tape armored cables are also available.
1) Conductor: Compact stranded aluminum
2) Sectional area: 10~400 mm2
3) Conductor screen: extruded semi-conducting compound
4) Insulation: XLPE
5) Insulation screen: extruded semi-conducting compound
6) Metallic screen: copper tape
7) No. of cores: 1, 3
8) Outer sheath: PVC, 2.
9) Inner sheath (optional): PVC
10) Armor (optional): Steel wire, steel tape, aluminum wire, etc.
11) Max. working temperature: 90ºC
12) Coreesonding area & insulation level
|Polyethylene film packaging
1) Usually used for cables with an overall diameter 10mm and below
2) 100 meters per roll or as per customer’s requirements
3) Packaging dimension: 50cm * 50cm * 20cm or below
4) Weight: 30 kg/roll or below
|Steel-wood drum packaging
1) Used for cables with a overall diameter of 10mm and above
2) Drum size: 180cm * 180cm *110cm (different sizes are available according to packaging length)
3) Standard length: as per customer’s requirements.
1) Select the right cable as per customer’s requirements
2) Design suitable packaging to guarantee safe and the most economic delivery
3) Provide installation and use guidance
4) Product quality guarantee under the normal use
- Next: High Voltage Stranded Overhead Aluminum Alloy Cable
- Previous: Single Core Low Voltage PVC Insulated Aluminum Electrical Wire
Similar Or Related
- No related articles