Is 7098 Power Cable India Standard
Medium-Voltage power cables offer an economical, rugged and reliable alternative to labor-intensive cable in conduit wiring methods.
Installed on metal racks, troughs, in raceways, in cable trays or secured to supports spaced not more than six feet apart.
Installed in both exposed and concealed work, wet or dry locations, directly buried.
Conductor: Class B Compressed concentric strand or soft drawn annealed copper per ASTM B3.
Conductor Shield: Extruded thermosetting semiconducting shield which is free stripping from the conductor and bonded to the insulation
Insulation: Extruded, Tree-Retardant Cross-linked Polyethylene (TRXLPE) as defined in ANSI/ICEA S-94-649
Insulation Shield: Extruded thermosetting semiconducting shield with controlled adhesion to the insulation providing the required balance between electrical integrity and ease of stripping.
Metallic Shield: The metallic shield is flat uncoated 5-mil thick copper tape helically applied with minimum 20% overlap. A Mylar ribbon is longitudinally applied under the copper tape shield for phase identification – 1C w/Red, 1C w/Blue, and 1C w/None.
Grounding Conductors: Three bare stranded copper conductor, one in each interstice.
Fillers: Non hydroscopic fillers, forming a firm and cylindrical cable core.
Binder Tape: A binder tape is applied to maintain core symmetry and mechanical stability.
Jacket: Black, sunlight resistant, flame retardant PVC jacket tightly applied over the binder tape.
- AEIC CS8, Specifications for Shielded Power Cable, 5-46kV
- ICEA S-93-639, 5-46 kV Shielded Power Cable
- ICEA S-97-682, Utility Shielded Power Cable Rated 5-46 kV
- UL 1072 MV-105
- IEEE- IEEE 383 Flame Test
- For 105°C continuous, 140°C emergency, 250°C short-circuit operation.
- CSA Standard C68.5-07 File # 257759 Primary Shielded and Concentric Neutral Cable for Distribution
Ampacities are based on three Phase Operation
In Duct (2011 NEC Table 310.15(B)(80): Three-conductor cable in plastic duct, direct-buried, 90°C conductor temperature, 20°C ambient temperature, earth RHO of 90°C-cm/Watt, and 100% load factor, and shields short-circuited.
Isolated in Air (2011 NEC Table 310.15(B)(72)): Three-conductor cable, 90°C conductor temperature, and 40°C ambient temperature, and shields grounded at one point only.
In Cable Tray: Per 2011 NEC 392.80(B)(1)(b), for single conductor cables, sizes 1/0 AWG and larger, installed in a single layer in an uncovered table tray, with a maintained space of not less than one cable diameter between individual conductors, the ampacities shall not exceed the allowable ampacities stated in 2011 NEC Table 310.15(B)(72) (Aluminum), "Isolated in Air" values noted above.
You May Like
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor AAAC Cable Bare Aluminium Conductor
- Aluminum Conductor ACSR for Overhead Power Transmission Line
- ASTM B232 Standard Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Bare Conductor ACSR
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced AAC AAAC ACSR Overhead Conductor
- Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire (ACS wire) and Aluminum Clad Steel Stranded (ACS cable)
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss Bare Conductor
- BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
- Electric Transmission Line Aluminum Clad Steel Wire Acs Cable
- Acss Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss/Aw Conductors
- Copper Clad Wire CCA Wire Stranded
- XLPE Insulated Aluminium Conductor Service Drop Aerial Bundle ABC Cable
- Overhead XLPE Insulated Aluminum Cable ABC Bundled Cable
- Overhead Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insualted Aerial Bundled ABC Cable
- Aerial Bundled ABC AWG 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 Aluminum Twisted Cable
- 0.6/1kv 3X120+1X25+1X70mm2 Aerial Bundled Conductors Aluminium ABC Cable
- 33kv Overhead ABC Bundled Cable with AAC ACSR Neutral Aluminum Conductor
- Overhead XLPE Insualted Aluminum Conductor Aerial Twisted Bundled ABC Cable
- Low Voltage Covered Line Aluminum Wire Cable for Overhead Distribution
- 600 Volt Secondary Ud Quadruplex Aluminum Conductor with XLPE Insulation
- Overhead Power Transmission Lines Conductors ABC Triplex Bundled Cables
- Nyy, Nyy-J, Nyy-O Copper PVC Insulation Flame Retardant PVC Sheath Power Cable
- 3X95mm2 Aluminium XLPE Insulated Armoured Yjv Electrical Power Cable
- 120mm 4core Aluminium XLPE Insulated Awa Armoured Power Cable
- XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Mv Tr-XLPE Insualted Urd Cable Copper Steel Wire Armoured
- Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated Awa Aluminum Steel Wire Armoured Cable
- 3 Core Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheath Jacks Electric Wire
- Aluminum XLPE Insulated PVC Insualted Sheated Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv Aluminum or Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Power Cable
- N2xsey 3*240mm2 Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Copper Wire Screen Power Cable
- Single Core Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Wire Cable
- Ce Certificate Copper PVC Jacketed Electric Building Wire and Cable
- H07V-R Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Cable and Wire
- PVC Insulated Copper Wire (BVR) Building Wire
- H07V-K, H07V-U, H07V-R 450/750V Copper PVC Insulating Sheath Wire and Cable
- H03VV-F, H05VV-F 3*1.5mm Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Power Cable
- UL1185 Standard Copper or Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Hook up Electronic Wire
- H05VV-F 3G1.5mm2 Power Cords Cable Copper Core PVC Insulated Electric Wire VDE Standard
- Electric Wire Cable with Copper PVC Wire 2.5mm
- PVC Jacket Flexible Battery Cable, Electrical Wire Cable