Electrical Solar Wire Cable Electric Solar PV Cable Electric DC Solar Power Cables
Type TUV solar cable
Conductor: 1.5mm2-35mm2 tinned copper
Insulation: XLPE, low smoke, halogen-free,flame retardant,
oil,abrasionchemical cross-linked compound
Sheath: XLPE, low smoke, halogen-free,flame retardant,
oil,abrasion,chemical cross-linked compound
Voltage: AC 600/1000 V – 720/1200 V & DC 900/1800 V
Standard: TUV 2 PFG 1169 / 08.2007 & VDE E PV 01
For the cabling between the solar modules and as extension cable between the module strings and the DC/AC inverter Gable and flat roof photovoltaic systems Photovoltaic plants and solar parks Flexible or building-integrated PV systems including connecting photovoltaic power supply systems & can be used indoor & outdoor for flexible and fixed installations with high mechanical strength in extreme weather conditions. from – 40 deg.C to 120 deg.C maximum and Ozone & UV Resistant and full protection against Ultra Violet rays.
Weather/UV-resistant acc. to HD 605/A1
Ozone-resistant according to EN 50396
Halogen-free and flame-retardant
Good notch and abrasion resistance
XLS-R = X-Linked Standard – Reduced Proven electron beam cross-linked quality
Long Life about > 25 years
Suitable to common connector type
Nominal voltage U0/U acc. VDE AC 600/1000 V – 720/1200 V & DC 900/1800 V
Max. permitted DC voltage 1.8 kV (Conductor/Conductor. non earthed system
Working voltage : According to. TÜV 2 PfG 1169 DC 1000 V
Test voltage AC 6,5 kV for 5 min & DC 15 KV.
Voltage resistance tests according to EN 50395
Insulation Resistance – 1000 m-OHM / km minimum
Minimum Bending Radius: 4 to 5 x Outer Diameter
Dynamic Penetration: According to requirement of Cables for PV systems 2 Pfg 1169/08.2007 Annex F
Notch Propagation: According to 2 Pfg 1169/08.2007 Annex G
Tensile Strength: 15 N/mm2 for insulation and 12.5 N/mm2 for
sheathing – according to EN60811
Elongation of Insulation and sheathing: 125% – according to EN60811
Shore Hardness 85 According to DIN EN 53505
Shrinkage: 2% at 120°C according to EN 60811-1-3
The cables are RoHS (Restriction of certain Hazardous Substances) compliant as per EU Directives 2002/95/EC
Ambient temperature: -40 °C to 90°C (25 year life)
Conductor temperature: 120 °C max.
Short Circuit temperature: 200 °C for 5 sec.
Thermal Endurance Test: According to EN 60216-2
High Temperature Pressure: Test according to EN 60811-3-1
Damp – Heat Test: According to EN 60068-2-78
1000 hrs. at 90°C with 85% humidity
Mineral Oil Resistance: according to EN 60811-2-1 & vde 0473-811-2-1
Ozone Resistance: according to EN 50396 part 8.1.3 Method B
Weathering-UV Resistance: according to HD 605/A1 or DIN 53367
Ammonia resistant : 30 days in saturated ammonia atmosphere (internal testing)
Very good resistance to oil and chemicals
High wear and robust, abrasion resistant
Acid & Alkaline Resistance: According to EN 60811-2-1 (Oxal acid and sodium hydroxide)
|Conductor Size (mm2)||Conductor Stranding&diameter(n/mm)||Insulation Thickness(mm)||Sheath Thickness(mm)||Nominal DC Resistance (kg/km at 20Co)||Approx.Overall Diameter of cable(mm)||Net Cable Weight/(kg/km)|
|1.5||28/0.25||0.8||0.8||13.7||4.60 +/- 0.5||38|
|2.5||46/0.25||0.8||0.8||8.21||5.00 +/- 0.5||49|
|4||52/0.3||0.8||0.8||5.09||5.50 +/- 0.5||65|
|6||78/0.3||0.8||1.0||3.39||6.00 +/- 0.5||92|
|10||77/0.4||1.0||1.2||1.95||7.20 +/- 0.5||152|
|16||119/0.4||1.0||1.2||1.24||8.80 +/- 0.5||217|
|25||189/0.4||1.0||1.2||0.795||10.50 +/- 0.5||303|
|35||252/0.4||1.2||1.4||0.565||11.50 +/- 0.5||452|
Type UL solar cable
UL-4703, UL-854, UL-44
UL 1685-FT4/IEEE 1202 (70,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test (1/0 AWG and larger)
ICEA T-29-520 (210,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test
NEMA WC70/ICEA S-95-658
NFPA 70: National Electrical Code (NEC)
aluminium compact stranded
or Stranded conductors, uncoated copper per ASTM-B787 and ASTM-B8
Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation per UL-854, UL-4703 and UL-44
Sunlight, ozone, and UV resistant
-40°C to +150°C temperature range
Type Photovoltaic copper conductors are suitable for outdoor rooftop applications without conduit and for use in conduits and raceways installed underground in conduit in wet locations, and where condensation and moisture accumulations within the conduit do not exceed 90ºC. Applications requiring direct burial is permitted for Type Photovoltaic per UL-854. Applications requiring type Photovoltaic conductor, temperatures shall not exceed 90ºC in wet or dry locations.
Available in 600V and 1000V/2000V. All cables comply with UL’s VW-1 (Vertical Wire) Flame Test. Insulation compounds are rated for flame and sunlight-resistance in all sizes and colors. Photovoltaic conductors of 1/0 through 1000 KCMIL are rated for CT use. Sequential foot markings located every foot on master reels only for 1 AWG through 1000 KCMIL unless otherwise specified. RoHS compliant. Flexibility at Low Temperature Test. Carries -40 °C rating.
Packing and shipping
HeBei huatong wires&cables Group Co.,ltd.
which founded in1993,covers 15,000 square meters.With 400 sets of manufacturing machines and 200 pieces of equipment available for testing and inspecting,the company’s annual mannufacturi-ng capacity has reached 450 minllionUS dollars.
The enterprise has adapted international a-dvanced mannagement standards by fully implementing the accreditation of ISO9001Quality con-trol system, ISO1004 Envrionment management system,and OHSAS18001 Occupational health and safety management system.
Huatong’s products which consist of 15 series of cables and tens of thousands of specifications are widely used in different key national projects and industries .Our products are well liked by domestic and international customers that they have been exported to various countries and areas including the US,Netherlands, Italy,Russia,UK,Australia,Ethiopia,Ghaha,congo,Middle East ,and Southeast Asia.
(1).When can I get the price?
We usually quote within 6 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your e-mail so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
(2).How can I get a sample to check your quality?
After price confirmation, you can require for samples to check our quality. Sample is free, but the freight charge should be paid.
(3).How long can I expect to get the sample?
After you pay the freight charge and send us confirmed files, the samples will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days. The samples will be sent to you via express and arrive in 3~5 days. You can use your own express account orprepay us if you do not have an account.
(4).What about the lead time for mass production?
Honestly, it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.The best record we keep is delivering 10 kilometers cable within a week.
- Next: 4mm2 6mm2 10mm2 16mm2 DC Solar Cable Solar PV Cable En50618 TUV PV Cable
- Previous: ASTM UL4703 Standard 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 AWG Solar Cable PV Cable 2000V and 600V Photovoltaic Power Cable
Contact us[contact-form-7 id="9624" title="Contact Form News"]
You May Like
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor AAAC Cable Bare Aluminium Conductor
- Aluminum Conductor ACSR for Overhead Power Transmission Line
- ASTM B232 Standard Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Bare Conductor ACSR
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced AAC AAAC ACSR Overhead Conductor
- Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire (ACS wire) and Aluminum Clad Steel Stranded (ACS cable)
- BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss Bare Conductor
- Electric Transmission Line Aluminum Clad Steel Wire Acs Cable
- Acss Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss/Aw Conductors
- Copper Clad Wire CCA Wire Stranded
- XLPE Insulated Aluminium Conductor Service Drop Aerial Bundle ABC Cable
- Overhead XLPE Insulated Aluminum Cable ABC Bundled Cable
- Overhead Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insualted Aerial Bundled ABC Cable
- Aerial Bundled ABC AWG 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 Aluminum Twisted Cable
- 0.6/1kv 3X120+1X25+1X70mm2 Aerial Bundled Conductors Aluminium ABC Cable
- 33kv Overhead ABC Bundled Cable with AAC ACSR Neutral Aluminum Conductor
- Overhead XLPE Insualted Aluminum Conductor Aerial Twisted Bundled ABC Cable
- Low Voltage Covered Line Aluminum Wire Cable for Overhead Distribution
- 600 Volt Secondary Ud Quadruplex Aluminum Conductor with XLPE Insulation
- Overhead Power Transmission Lines Conductors ABC Triplex Bundled Cables
- Nyy, Nyy-J, Nyy-O Copper PVC Insulation Flame Retardant PVC Sheath Power Cable
- 3X95mm2 Aluminium XLPE Insulated Armoured Yjv Electrical Power Cable
- 120mm 4core Aluminium XLPE Insulated Awa Armoured Power Cable
- XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Mv Tr-XLPE Insualted Urd Cable Copper Steel Wire Armoured
- Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated Awa Aluminum Steel Wire Armoured Cable
- 3 Core Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheath Jacks Electric Wire
- Aluminum XLPE Insulated PVC Insualted Sheated Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv Aluminum or Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Power Cable
- N2xsey 3*240mm2 Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Copper Wire Screen Power Cable
- Single Core Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Wire Cable
- Ce Certificate Copper PVC Jacketed Electric Building Wire and Cable
- H07V-R Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Cable and Wire
- PVC Insulated Copper Wire (BVR) Building Wire
- H07V-K, H07V-U, H07V-R 450/750V Copper PVC Insulating Sheath Wire and Cable
- H03VV-F, H05VV-F 3*1.5mm Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Power Cable
- UL1185 Standard Copper or Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Hook up Electronic Wire
- H05VV-F 3G1.5mm2 Power Cords Cable Copper Core PVC Insulated Electric Wire VDE Standard
- Electric Wire Cable with Copper PVC Wire 2.5mm
- PVC Jacket Flexible Battery Cable, Electrical Wire Cable