Copper Conductor Nsulated Building Housing Wire (BV)
1. Range of Application
PVC insulated wires belong to the series of laying electric wires, which are mainly suitable for placing at the fixed places. It is widely used as connectors of drive, lighting, electronic equipment, instrument and communication equipment with rated voltage 450/750V (U0/U) or below. Parts of the plastic wires are used at the equipment with AC rated voltage 300/300V or below
2. Service Conditions
BV105model not more than 105oC. Others not more than 75oC installation temperature not lower than 0oC
3. Technical Performance
1) The insulated cores and wires are good to pass the AV tests in the following Table after being put into water at the temperature of 20+5oCfor an hour, line are put into the water at the temperature 20+5oCfor an hour. They should be able to experience the AC voltage testing.
2) Outer power line is good at insulation property mechines property and non-inflammability with reliable quality attend convenient durability. The wires have good electrical insulation, mechanical and non-extersile property with hish releability and durability.
3) Finished wire should have wire, model and voltage signs. The wires should have secutive marks of manufacturers’ names, types of cables and rated voltage on the insulation or out sheath.
|Nominal Section(mm2)||No/Dia.of Core(mm)||Max, O.D |
|Reference Weight(kg/km)||Conductor Resistance at 20oC≤(Ω/km)|
- Next: Low Voltage 50mm2 Fire Resistant Power Cable Waterproof Underground
- Previous: Concentric Cable 1kv 1X16 for Construction