Copper Condcutor Insulated DC Cathodic Protection Cable
The cathodic protection cable mainly used for impressed current cathodic protection system.
It has excellent electrical properties, mechanical behavior, heat aging property, resistance to environment stress and chemical corrosion resistance ability, very low water absorption and simple structure ,easy to use and not retain by laying fall etc.
The products is equivalent to the national standards GB16702 and the national petroleum company of Saudi Arabia 17-SAMSS-017<Impressed current cathodic protection cable procurement norms>of our corporate standard to organize production. The company also may require the user or by other standards, designing and manufacturing some special functions of cathodic protection cable.
2. Cable type, core number and conductor cross section
1. Cable type and name
|CPVV||Copper core PVC insulated and sheathed cathodic protection cable
|CPY||Copper core HMWPE insulated cathodic protection cable
|CPFY||Copper core fluorine plastic insulated HMWPE sheathed cathodic protection cable
(Cu/PVDF/HMWPE; Cu/ KYNAR/HMWPE)
|CPFY33||Copper core fluorine plastic insulated fine-steel-wire-armored HMWPE sheathed cathodic protection cable(Cu/PVDF/SWA/HMWPE; Cu/ KYNAR/SWA/HMWPE)|
2. Core number: 1 core
3. Conductor cross section: 10, 16, 25,35,50,70
1. Rated voltage: DC600V
2. Long-term permissible working temperature of cable conductor:
PVC insulated cable: 70ºC
HMWPE insulated cable: 90ºC
PVDF/ KYNAR insulated cable: 135ºC
3. The layout temperature of cable shall not be lower than -20ºC
4. The bending radius: 20D,(D is outer diameter cable )
5. Technical Requirements
1. DC Resistance: the resistance value of finished cable at 20ºC is not more than the following table provides.
|Cross section (mm2)||10||16||25||35||50||70|
2. AC voltage withstand test:
The cable impose 50Hz, 3500V AC, sustainable 5 min, during the test, the insulation should not occur breakdown.
3. Insulation-resistanca test
Insulation resistance at 20ºC should be greater than 1500MΩ/km