Copper BV Blv BVV Blvv RV Rvv Stranded Wire
PVC insulated wires belong to the series of laying electric wire, which are mainly suitable for placing at the fixed places. It is widely used as connectors of drive, lighting, electronic equipment, instrument and communication equipment with rated voltage 450/750V (U0/U) or below. Parts of the plastic wires are used at the equipment with AC rated voltage 300/300V or below
2. Service Conditions
BV105model not more than 105oC. Others not more than 75oC installation temperature not lower than 0oC
3. Technical Performance
1) The insulated cores and wires are good to pass the AV tests in the following Table after being put into water at the temperature of 20+5oCfor an hour, line are put into the water at the temperature 20+5oCfor an hour. They should be able to experience the AC voltage testing.
2) Outer power line is good at insulation property mechines property and non-inflammability with reliable quality attend convenient durability. The wires have good electrical insulation, mechanical and non-extersile property with hish releability and durability.
3) Finished wire should have wire, model and voltage signs. The wires should have secutive marks of manufacturers’ names, types of cables and rated voltage on the insulation or out sheath.
Copper Core PVC Insulation Wire
Aluminum Core PVC Insulation Wire
Copper Core Heat-resistance 105oC PVC Insulation
Copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wire is used for lighting, electronic equipment, instument and communication equipment with rated voltage 450/750V or less
Copper core PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat wire Specification:
1. The rated voltage of the wires should equal to or higher then the rated voltage of the system when wires are used at AC system. If the wires are used at DC system, the rated voltage of system should lower then 1.5 times as high as rated voltage of cable and wires. The working voltage of the system could be 1.1 times as high as the rated voltage of the cable.
2. The long term working temperature should lower then 70oC. The working temperature of BV-90 should lower then 90oC. And the laying temperature should higher then 0oC.
3. The curve diameter of the wire should longer than 8 times of the diameter of the outer diameter of cable and wires if their outer diameter is 25 mm or above. If the diameter of cable and wires is above 25 mm, the curve diameter should be at least 12 times of the outer diameter of the cable and wires.