Control Cable (XLPE Insulated)
XLPE insulated control cables are often applied for connecting various electrical appliances, instruments and automatic devices, suitable for control and monitor circuit and circuit protection under the condition that the AC rated voltage lower than 600/1000V.
- Conductor: Class 1/2 copper /solid/stranded round conductor
- Insulation: XLPE insulation
- Cable filler: Non-absorbent material
- Cable wrapping tape: Non-absorbent material
- Cable sheath: PVC sheath
IEC 60228 cable conductor
The product meets "IEC 60502-1 standard or we can say, it is a high-molecular polymer insulated power cable with rated voltage from 1kV (Um=1.2kV) to 35kV (Um=40.5kV) , the first part: Cables with rated voltage of 1kV (Um=1.2kV) and 3kV (Um=3.6kV) "
Control cable-copper conductor IEC 60502-1
|XLPE insulated power cable||KYJV (N2XY)||CU/XLPE/PVC|
- Next: 11kv ABC Cable 3 Core Type B (armoured) Steel Catenary
- Previous: Concentric Cable Alu/Cu 16mm2