BVVB 450/750 PVC Flat Building Wire Cu Core
BS 6004: PVC insulated, non-armoured cables for voltages up to and including 450/750V, for electric power, lighting and internal wiring
This copper conductor PVC insulation building wire 2×4+1.5mm2 is used in fixed applications of rated voltage 300/500V and below such as house wiring, lighting, etc.
1) Conductor: stranded copper, 4mm2
2) Insulation: PVC, 0.8mm
3) Earth conductor: bare solid copper, 1.5mm2
4) No. of cores: twin core + earth conductor
5) Overall dimension: 6.5×11.9mm
6) Approx. weight: 165 kg/km
7) Max. DC resistance at 20 degrees (ohm/km): 7.41/12.1 (twin core/earth core)
8) Working temperature: 70 degrees
Henan Jinshui Cable Group Co., Ltd, which is specializd in manufacturing wire and cable products with more than 30 years’ experience.As a professional exporter in Chinese cable industry, we take tlead in obtaining ISO9001, CCC and Certificate for products exemption from inspection by Chinese government. Nowadays, our business partners spreads all over Asia, Mid-east, South European, Central America, South America, South Africa areas, and so on.
We can manufacture more than 1300 types of cables and wires of high, medium and low voltage which meet the standard of GB, IEC, BS, ASTM, JIS, DIN and etc.
Our main products are as follows:
Bare conductor(AAC, AAAC, ACSR, ACAR, AACSR, ACSR/AW)
Aerial Bundled Cable 1KV-35kv (ABC Cable)
PVC Insualted(Flexible) Wire and PVC Insualted and Sheathed (Armoured) Power Cable
Low, Medium,High Voltage (1kv-220KV) XLPE Insualted (Armoured) Power Cable
Welding Cable, Control Cable and Rubber Sheathed Cable
- Next: Osprey ACSR – Overhead Conductor, Aluminium Conductor Steel Reforced, Rabbit, Dog, Wolf
- Previous: Nicaragua ACSR (aluminume conductor steel reinforced) According to ASTM
Similar Or Related
- No related articles