Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced ACSR Conductor Turkey 795mcm
This conductor is made from aluminium-magnesium-silicon alloy of high electrical conductivity containing enough magnesium silicide to give it better mechanical properties
after treatment. These conductors are generally made out of aluminium alloy 6201.
AAAC CONDUCTOR has a better corrosion resistance and better strength to weight ratio and improved electrical
conductivity than ACSR CONDUCTOR on equal diameter basis.
AAAC aluminum alloy conductors are extensively used for overhead distribution and transmission lines adjacent to
ocean coastlines where there can be a problem of corrosion in the steel of an ACSR construction.
The aluminum alloy conductors are used in place of single-layer ACSR conductors (i.e., #6 to #4/0 AWG) to reduce power losses in overhead distribution and transmission
lines. The inductive effect of the ACSR’s steel core is eliminated, hence increasing the operating efficiency of the line.
Standard 6201-T81 high strength aluminum conductors, conforming to ASTM Specification B-399,
are concentric-lay-stranded, similar in construction and appearance to 1350 grade aluminum conductors. Standard 6201 alloy
conductors are similar to other alloy conductors commercially known as Ardival, Aldrey or Almelec.
They were developed to fill the need for an economical conductor for overhead applications requiring higher
strength than that obtainable with 1350 grade aluminum conductors, but without a steel core.
The DC resistance at 20"C of the 6201-T81 conductors and of the standard ACSR of the same diameter are approximately the same.
Conductors of the 6201 J81 alloys are harder and, therefore, have a greater resistance to abrasion than conductors
of 1350-H 19 grade aluminum.
Features and Benefits:
Aluminum alloy conductors have a number of advantages over the use of the ACSR or all aluminum conductors.
Lower power losses than for equivalent single aluminum-
layer ACSR conductors. (The inductive effect of the steel core in the ACSR is eliminated).
• Simpler fittings than those required for ACSR.
• Excellent corrosion resistance in environments conducive to galvanic corrosion in ACSR.
• Strength and sag approximately the same as for equivalent 6/1 and 26/7 ACSR conductors.
• Outside diameters are the same as for standard ACSR conductors, permitting interchangeability of fittings.
• Greater resistance to abrasion than that for 1350 wires in all-aluminum or ACSR conductors.
· High tensile strength as compared to AAC conductor.
· Higher conductivity as compared to ACSR conductor.
· Better corrosion resistance than ACSR conductor.
Physical contents of alluminium alloy :
· Density – 2.70 kgm/dm3 at 20°C
· Coefficient of Linear Expansion – 23 x 10-6 / °C
· Resistivity – 0.0326 Ohms mm2/m at 20°C
· Constant Mass Temperature Coefficient (a) – 0.00360/ °C
· Material – Heat treated Al. Mg. Si. Alloy
Package:In coils, wooden drums, steel drums or steel-wooden drums.
We could producing according to the customers’ requirements.Welcome your request for any quotations!
- Next: as 11kv 3 Core 185mm XLPE Cable
- Previous: 18/30kv (36KV) XLPE Power Cable N2xsy/Na2xsy Na2xs (F) 2y Cable 1X630mm2
You May Like
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor AAAC Cable Bare Aluminium Conductor
- Aluminum Conductor ACSR for Overhead Power Transmission Line
- ASTM B232 Standard Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Bare Conductor ACSR
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced AAC AAAC ACSR Overhead Conductor
- Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire (ACS wire) and Aluminum Clad Steel Stranded (ACS cable)
- BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss Bare Conductor
- Electric Transmission Line Aluminum Clad Steel Wire Acs Cable
- Acss Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss/Aw Conductors
- Copper Clad Wire CCA Wire Stranded
- XLPE Insulated Aluminium Conductor Service Drop Aerial Bundle ABC Cable
- Overhead XLPE Insulated Aluminum Cable ABC Bundled Cable
- Overhead Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insualted Aerial Bundled ABC Cable
- Aerial Bundled ABC AWG 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 Aluminum Twisted Cable
- 0.6/1kv 3X120+1X25+1X70mm2 Aerial Bundled Conductors Aluminium ABC Cable
- 33kv Overhead ABC Bundled Cable with AAC ACSR Neutral Aluminum Conductor
- Overhead XLPE Insualted Aluminum Conductor Aerial Twisted Bundled ABC Cable
- Low Voltage Covered Line Aluminum Wire Cable for Overhead Distribution
- 600 Volt Secondary Ud Quadruplex Aluminum Conductor with XLPE Insulation
- Overhead Power Transmission Lines Conductors ABC Triplex Bundled Cables
- Nyy, Nyy-J, Nyy-O Copper PVC Insulation Flame Retardant PVC Sheath Power Cable
- 3X95mm2 Aluminium XLPE Insulated Armoured Yjv Electrical Power Cable
- 120mm 4core Aluminium XLPE Insulated Awa Armoured Power Cable
- XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Mv Tr-XLPE Insualted Urd Cable Copper Steel Wire Armoured
- Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated Awa Aluminum Steel Wire Armoured Cable
- 3 Core Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheath Jacks Electric Wire
- Aluminum XLPE Insulated PVC Insualted Sheated Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv Aluminum or Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Power Cable
- N2xsey 3*240mm2 Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Copper Wire Screen Power Cable
- Single Core Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Wire Cable
- Ce Certificate Copper PVC Jacketed Electric Building Wire and Cable
- H07V-R Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Cable and Wire
- PVC Insulated Copper Wire (BVR) Building Wire
- H07V-K, H07V-U, H07V-R 450/750V Copper PVC Insulating Sheath Wire and Cable
- H03VV-F, H05VV-F 3*1.5mm Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Power Cable
- UL1185 Standard Copper or Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Hook up Electronic Wire
- H05VV-F 3G1.5mm2 Power Cords Cable Copper Core PVC Insulated Electric Wire VDE Standard
- Electric Wire Cable with Copper PVC Wire 2.5mm
- PVC Jacket Flexible Battery Cable, Electrical Wire Cable