Aluminum Conductor Overhand Cable Aerial ABC Cable
ABC Cable; Service Drop Cable
The basic construction is as follows:
3 power cores consisting of standard aluminium conductors, insulated with
+ One sheath lighting aluminium conductor with XLPE insulation (optional)
+ One messenger Al-alloy conductor (bare or covered)
The messenger conductor can be of galvanised steel wire also.
The purpose of messenger wire is
A) It acts as load bearing wire.
B) It acts as earth or neutral conductor.
To be used at cotages of 600V phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75oC for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90oC for crossliked polyethylene(XLPE) insulated conductors.
It meets or exceeds the following specifications:
1. Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
2. Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
3. Aluminum Conductor, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced(ACSR)
4. Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Conductors
5. Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
It meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474
Packing & Transport
- Next: Hot Sale ABC Cable/Aerial Bundled Cable Made in China
- Previous: Aerial Bundle Cable / ABC Cable with PE or XLPE Insulation