Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated 2 Cores 2X16mm2 ABC
600V Transmission line material Aluminium conductor XLPE insulated ABC cable
Used to supply power, usually from a pole-mounted transformer, to the user’s service head where connection to the service entrance cable is made.
To be used at voltages of 600 volts phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75°C for
polyethylene insulated conductors or 90°C for crosslinked polyethylene (XLP) insulated conductors.
triplex service drop cable meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
• B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
• B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
• B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced(ACSR).
• B-399 Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
• B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
service drop cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474.
- Next: ABC Cable Aerial Bundled Cable Overhead Power Cable 3X70 mm2+54.6 mm2+16 mm2
- Previous: Aerial Overhead Cable Insulation XLPE Compound ABC Cable