ACSR Rail Bare Conductor ASTM B232
Aluminium Conductor Steel Reinforced ACSR wire ACSR conductor or ACSR bare conductor
ACSR is a composite conductor consisting of seven or more aluminium and galvanized steel wires built up in concentric-lay-stranded layers.
Used as bare overhead transmission cable and as primary and secondary distribution cable. ACSR provides optimal strength for line design. Variable steel core stranding enables desired strength to be achieved without sacrificing ampacity.
- Transmission lines
- River crossings
- Other installations
- (1).The permissible long-time operating temperature for aerial conductor is 70oC.
- (2).Under the circumstance that rare climate is occuring and ice coverage rate low in heavy ice area,the biggest stress of cable at the lowest point of the sag should not exceed 60% of the short-time destructive power.
- (3).When connecting conductors,the conductor beside the connecting tube cant be prominent.Otherwise,the force on the operating conductors will be unbalanced.After connectors are install,the connecting tube should be painted by moisture-proof varnish in order to protect it from corrosion.
- (4).Under installaion,the arc downing stress of all the conductors should be the same.With in the permissible distance of crossing buildings or dropping to the ground,the stress can be 10-15% higher than regular stress.
|Technical Data Sheet For ACSR Rail|
|1||Type/ code name||—||Rail|
|4||Cross Section Area||—||954 MCM (483.42mm2)|
|Aliuminum Wire No.||No.s||45|
|Nominal Al wire dia.||mm||3.70|
|Steel Wire No.||No.s||7|
|Nominal Steel wire dia.||mm||2.47|
|6||Approx. Overall Diameter||mm||29.61|
|8||Rated tensile strength||KN||115.63|
|9||Max. D.C. Resistant 20ºC||Ω/km||0.05992|
- Next: Cable Hta Cis 18/30kv (36KV) 3X240mm2 Alu NFC 33-226
- Previous: Cable Hta Cis 18/30kv (36KV) 3X150mm2 Alu NFC 33-226