ACSR Aluminum Bare Conductor
ASTM B232 standard Merlin acsr conductor
ACSR,AAC,AAAC,ASCSR&ACAR conductor widely used in power transmission lines with various voltage levels. since they have such good
characteristics as simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, low cost for the line, large transmission capacity and are also
suitable for laying across rivers and valleys where special geographical teatures exist.
(1) all aluminium conductor (AAC)
(2) all aluminimum alloy conductor(AAAC)
(3) aluminum conductor steel reinforced (ACSR)
(4) anti-corrosion type ACSR
(5) aluminimum conductor aluminimum clad steel reinforced(ACSR/AW)
(6)rear earth aluminimum conductor steel reinforced(ACSR/RE)
(7)aluminimum conductor aluminimum alloy reinforced(ACAR)
|ACSR British Sizes BS215-1|
|Stranding and |
area of Al.
|Total sectional |
|Calculate D.C |
Resistance at 20
|Final modulus of elasticity|
2. Elative manufacturing standards: IEC83, IEC1089, 31, B232, BS215, DIN48204
(1). Standard: IEC61089, BS215 part2, ASTM B232, DIN48204, BS EN50182
(2). Specification: ACSR is composed by bare concentric-lay-stranded galvanized steel wire(s) with aluminum wires surrounded by one or
more layers of helically. Greased ACSR can also be supplied.
(3). Application: ACSR is widely used in overhead electric power transmission and distribution lines with various voltage levels
We can supply this conductor according to different recognized standards, such as IEC61089, BS215, BS EN 50182: 2001, STM B231, CSA C49,
DIN480201, JIS C3109, customer special specification also can be satisfied.
- Next: 0.6/1kv 4 Core XLPE Insulated Steel Wire Armored Power Cable BS5467
- Previous: 600/1000V 4 Core Cu/PVC/Swa/PVC Armored Power Cable