ABC Cable Low Voltage Aerial Cable Wire Aluminum Conductor Overhead
Aerial Insulated Cable are designed for aerial power lines and room-entrance wires with AC rated voltage 1KV and below.The insulation performance of ABC Cable is great. Due to the additional insulation layer, the insulation performance is superior to bare wires, which can reduce the distance between lines, reduce the insulation requirements for line supports, and increase the number of loops on the same pole.The outer layer of the ABC Cable has an insulating layer, which is less oxidized and corroded than the bare wire, and has strong corrosion resistance, which can extend the service life of the line.
|Goods Description||Specification||Conductor(No./mm)||Insulation Thickness/mm||Cable Overall Diameter/mm||20ºC Conductor DC Resistance(Ω/km)||Cable Weight(kg/km)|
|Overhead Cable,Single Core,Aluminum Conductor,XLPE Insulation(AL/XLPE)||1×95||19/2.56||1.6||14.8||0.320||316.6|
Rated voltage Uo/U 0.6/1kV
Max. Continuouspermissive working temperature of conductor: PVC insulation should be not more than 70 ºC, and XLPE insulation should be not less than 90 ºC.
The installation temperature of cable should be not less than -20ºC.
When overall diameter of cable(D) is less than 25mm, permissive bending radius of cable should be not less than 4D. When overall diameter(D)of cable is equal to and above 25mm, permissive bending radius of cable should be not less than 6D.
Why Choose Us
1. Strict quality control system, excellent quality with reasonable price.
2. Strong and Professional R&D team to meet your specific needs.
3. Rapid delivery and feedback. Faster lead time than our competitors.
4. OEM service available based on official & legal authorization.
5. Free sample is available.
6. Appointed shipping company is acceptable.
- Next: 1*10+10mm2 IEC Standard AAAC Conductor Concentric Cable
- Previous: AAC All Aluminum Conductor ASTM Cables Wire Conductor Bare Stranded