AAAC Canton Azusa Anaheim
1. Packing details: Wooden drum and steel wooden drum
2. Payment terms: T/T or L/C
3. Application: Overhead transmission and primary and secondary distribution
4. Standards: ASTM B231, ASTM B399, BS EN 50182, CSA C 61089, AS/NZS 1531, DIN 48201, IEC 61089 etc
All aluminum conductors are the most favoured type for use in the construction of relatively short span distribution schemes and are in common use on lines for voltage up to 60KV.
Another frequent application for all-aluminium conductor is in flexible busbar connectors.
They have been widely used in power transmission lines with various voltage levels, since they have such good characteristics as simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance, low cost for the line, large
Transmission capacity and are also suitable for laying across rivers and valleys where special geographical teatures exist.
Although aluminum-to-copper connections can be made, it is better to use aluminum conductors for service connections, as various forms of covered cable being available for this purpose.
All Aluminium Alloy Conductor
AAAC 6201 OVERHEAD BARE CONDUCTOR
It has been widely used in power transmission lines with various voltage levels, and also used in power lines across great rivers, heavy ice area, etc.
The cables have excellen advantages of high strength, large current carrying capacity and good catenary property as well as wear-resistance, anti-crush and corrosion-froof with simple structure, convenient installation and maintenace, low cost for the line, large transmission capacity.
The alloys referred to have highter strength but lower conductivity than pure aluminium. Being lighter, alloy conductors can sometimes be used to advantage in place of the more conventional ACSR; Having lower breaking loads than the latter, their use becomes particularly favourable when ice and loadins are low.
3. Reference Standards
IEC, ASTM, BS, CSA, DIN, etc.
- Next: 6/10kv, 12kv, 11kv 3core 150sqmm XLPE Copper Power Cable
- Previous: ACSR Cable 70 / 12mm2 DIN 48204 Standard
You May Like
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor AAAC Cable Bare Aluminium Conductor
- Aluminum Conductor ACSR for Overhead Power Transmission Line
- ASTM B232 Standard Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Bare Conductor ACSR
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced AAC AAAC ACSR Overhead Conductor
- Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire (ACS wire) and Aluminum Clad Steel Stranded (ACS cable)
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss Bare Conductor
- BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
- Electric Transmission Line Aluminum Clad Steel Wire Acs Cable
- Acss Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss/Aw Conductors
- Copper Clad Wire CCA Wire Stranded
- XLPE Insulated Aluminium Conductor Service Drop Aerial Bundle ABC Cable
- Overhead XLPE Insulated Aluminum Cable ABC Bundled Cable
- Overhead Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insualted Aerial Bundled ABC Cable
- Aerial Bundled ABC AWG 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 Aluminum Twisted Cable
- 0.6/1kv 3X120+1X25+1X70mm2 Aerial Bundled Conductors Aluminium ABC Cable
- 33kv Overhead ABC Bundled Cable with AAC ACSR Neutral Aluminum Conductor
- Overhead XLPE Insualted Aluminum Conductor Aerial Twisted Bundled ABC Cable
- Low Voltage Covered Line Aluminum Wire Cable for Overhead Distribution
- 600 Volt Secondary Ud Quadruplex Aluminum Conductor with XLPE Insulation
- Overhead Power Transmission Lines Conductors ABC Triplex Bundled Cables
- Nyy, Nyy-J, Nyy-O Copper PVC Insulation Flame Retardant PVC Sheath Power Cable
- 3X95mm2 Aluminium XLPE Insulated Armoured Yjv Electrical Power Cable
- 120mm 4core Aluminium XLPE Insulated Awa Armoured Power Cable
- XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Mv Tr-XLPE Insualted Urd Cable Copper Steel Wire Armoured
- Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated Awa Aluminum Steel Wire Armoured Cable
- 3 Core Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheath Jacks Electric Wire
- Aluminum XLPE Insulated PVC Insualted Sheated Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv Aluminum or Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Power Cable
- N2xsey 3*240mm2 Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Copper Wire Screen Power Cable
- Single Core Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Wire Cable
- Ce Certificate Copper PVC Jacketed Electric Building Wire and Cable
- H07V-R Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Cable and Wire
- PVC Insulated Copper Wire (BVR) Building Wire
- H07V-K, H07V-U, H07V-R 450/750V Copper PVC Insulating Sheath Wire and Cable
- H03VV-F, H05VV-F 3*1.5mm Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Power Cable
- UL1185 Standard Copper or Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Hook up Electronic Wire
- H05VV-F 3G1.5mm2 Power Cords Cable Copper Core PVC Insulated Electric Wire VDE Standard
- Electric Wire Cable with Copper PVC Wire 2.5mm
- PVC Jacket Flexible Battery Cable, Electrical Wire Cable