600V Thhn / Thwn Cable Wire
Coils , reels ,drums ,steel-wooden drums.
Qingdao , Shanghai or other port in China
THHN / THWN cable wire
1.1 This specification describes single conductor THWN or THHN, a general purpose building wire insulated
with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and covered with a tough protective sheath of nylon intended for lighting and power
circuits at 600 Volts or less, in residential, commercial and industrial buildings. The wire may be operated at 90°C
maximum continuous temperature in dry locations and 75°C in wet locations and is listed by Underwriters Laboratories
2. APPLICABLE STANDARDS
2.1 The following standards form a part of this specification to the extent specified herein:
2.1.1 Underwriters Laboratories Standard 83 for Thermoplastic Insulated Wires.
2.1.2 Underwriters Laboratories Standard 1063 for Machine-Tool Wires and Cables (Stranded items only) .
2.1.3 Underwriters Laboratories Standard 758 for 105°C Appliance Wiring Materials (Stranded items only).
2.1 .4 CSA Standard C22.2 No. 75 and Electrical Bulletin No. 1451 for Type T90 Nylon or TWN75.
2.1.5 Federal Specification J-C-30B.
3.1 Conductors shall be solid , Class B or Class C stranded, annealed uncoated copper per UL Standards 83 or 1063.
4.1 Each conductor shall be insulated with PVC and sheathed with nylon complying with requirements of UL Standard
83 for Types THHN or THWN, UL Standard 1063 for Type MTW and CSA C22.2 No. 75 for T90 Nylon. In addition,
Types THWN or THHN shall comply with the optional Gasoline and Oil Resistant II rating of UL Standard 83. The
insulation on stranded sizes shall also comply with UL requ irements for 105°C Appliance Wiring Material.
4.2 The average thickness of PVC insulation, for a given conductor size, shall be as specified in UL Standard 83 for
Types THWN or THHN. The minimum thickness at any point, of the PVC insulation, shall be not less than 90% of
the specified average thickness. The minimum thickness at any point of the nylon sheath, shall be as specified in
UL Standard 83 for Types THWN or THHN. The PVC insulation shall be applied tightly to the conductor and shall
be free-stripping .
5.1 The wire shall be identified by surface marking indicating manufacturer’s identification, conductor size and metal,
voltage rating, UL Symbol, type designations and optional ratings . The wire shall also be identified as C(UL) Type
T90 Nylon or TWN75, FT1 .
6.1 Wire shall be tested in accordance with the requirements of UL Standard 83 for Types THWN or THHN wire and
for the optional Gasoline and Oil Resistant II listings; as Type MTW to UL Standard 1063 (stranded items); as
AWM to UL Standard 758 (stranded items); and as C(UL) Type T90 Nylon orTWN75.
- Next: Submarine Cable 2xs (FL) 2yraa RM 19/33 (36) Kv Water Blocking
- Previous: PVC Insulated Yellow-Green Earth Cable 10mm2 16mm2 25mm2
You May Like
- All Aluminum Alloy Conductor AAAC Cable Bare Aluminium Conductor
- Aluminum Conductor ACSR for Overhead Power Transmission Line
- ASTM B232 Standard Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Bare Conductor ACSR
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced AAC AAAC ACSR Overhead Conductor
- Aluminum-Clad Steel Wire (ACS wire) and Aluminum Clad Steel Stranded (ACS cable)
- BS183 Stay Wire Gsw 7/3.25mm Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Wire Guy Wire Price
- Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss Bare Conductor
- Electric Transmission Line Aluminum Clad Steel Wire Acs Cable
- Acss Aluminum Conductor Steel Supported Acss/Aw Conductors
- Copper Clad Wire CCA Wire Stranded
- XLPE Insulated Aluminium Conductor Service Drop Aerial Bundle ABC Cable
- Overhead XLPE Insulated Aluminum Cable ABC Bundled Cable
- Overhead Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insualted Aerial Bundled ABC Cable
- Aerial Bundled ABC AWG 1/0 2/0 3/0 4/0 Aluminum Twisted Cable
- 0.6/1kv 3X120+1X25+1X70mm2 Aerial Bundled Conductors Aluminium ABC Cable
- 33kv Overhead ABC Bundled Cable with AAC ACSR Neutral Aluminum Conductor
- Overhead XLPE Insualted Aluminum Conductor Aerial Twisted Bundled ABC Cable
- Low Voltage Covered Line Aluminum Wire Cable for Overhead Distribution
- 600 Volt Secondary Ud Quadruplex Aluminum Conductor with XLPE Insulation
- Overhead Power Transmission Lines Conductors ABC Triplex Bundled Cables
- Nyy, Nyy-J, Nyy-O Copper PVC Insulation Flame Retardant PVC Sheath Power Cable
- 3X95mm2 Aluminium XLPE Insulated Armoured Yjv Electrical Power Cable
- 120mm 4core Aluminium XLPE Insulated Awa Armoured Power Cable
- XLPE Insulated Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Medium Voltage Mv Tr-XLPE Insualted Urd Cable Copper Steel Wire Armoured
- Aluminium Conductor XLPE Insulated Awa Aluminum Steel Wire Armoured Cable
- 3 Core Copper Conductor XLPE Insulated PVC Sheath Jacks Electric Wire
- Aluminum XLPE Insulated PVC Insualted Sheated Power Cable
- 0.6/1kv Aluminum or Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Power Cable
- N2xsey 3*240mm2 Copper XLPE Insulation PVC Sheath Copper Wire Screen Power Cable
- Single Core Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Wire Cable
- Ce Certificate Copper PVC Jacketed Electric Building Wire and Cable
- H07V-R Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Cable and Wire
- PVC Insulated Copper Wire (BVR) Building Wire
- H07V-K, H07V-U, H07V-R 450/750V Copper PVC Insulating Sheath Wire and Cable
- H03VV-F, H05VV-F 3*1.5mm Copper Flexible PVC Insulated Electric Power Cable
- UL1185 Standard Copper or Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Hook up Electronic Wire
- H05VV-F 3G1.5mm2 Power Cords Cable Copper Core PVC Insulated Electric Wire VDE Standard
- Electric Wire Cable with Copper PVC Wire 2.5mm
- PVC Jacket Flexible Battery Cable, Electrical Wire Cable