600V Cathodic Protection Cable
The cable is one type of Cathodic Protection Cable, which is according to ASTM D-1248.
The cathodic protection cable mainly used for impressed current cathodic protection system.
It has excellent electrical properties, mechanical behavior, heat aging property, resistance to environment stress and chemical corrosion resistance ability., very low water absorption. and simple structure ,easy to use and not retain by laying fall etc.
We produce polyvinyl chloride (PVC), high density polyethylene (HDPE) and poly two vinylidene fluoride (PVDF) cathodic protection of three insulated cables.
The products is equivalent to the the national standards GB16702 and the national petrolem company of Saudi Arabia 17-SAMSS-017(Impressed current cathodic protection cable procurement norms)of our corporate standard to organize production..The company also may require the user or by other standards, designing and manufacturing some special functions of cathodic protection cable.
2. Cable type, core number and conductor cross section
1) Type: CPVV, CPY, CPFY , CPFY33
2) Core number: 1 core
3) Conductor cross section: 10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70
3. Cable type and name
|CPVV||Copper conductor PVC insulated and sheathed cathodic protection cable
|CPY||Copper conductor HDPE insulated cathodic protection cable
|CPFY||Copper conductor fluorine plastic insulated HDPE sheathed cathodic protection cable
|CPFY33||Copper conductor fluorine plastic insulated fine-steel-wire-armored HDPE sheathed cathodic protection cable
1) Rated voltage: DC600V
2) Long-term permissible working temperature of cable conductor:
PVC insulated cable: 70oC
HMWPE insulated cable: 90oC
PVDF/KYNAR insulated cable: 135oC
3) The layout temperature of cable shall not be lower than -20oC
4) The bending radius: 20D (D is outer diameter cable )
- Next: 6.35/11kv 3c Al/XLPE/PVC Type a Cables
- Previous: Cable Hta Cis 12/20kv (24KV) 3X50mm2 Alu NFC 33-226