450/750V Copper/Aluminum Conductor PVC Insulated Wire, Building Wire Cable
Electrical Wire Copper Wire Building Wire for House
1. Standard: IEC60227, HD22.4, NFC-32-12-4.
2. Voltage: 450/750V, 300/500V,300/300V
3. Conductor: Copper
4. Construction: Solid, Stranded wires, flexible
5. Numer of Cores: single core, two cores, 3 cores, multi-cores,
6. Material of insulation: PVC,EPR.
7. Insulation: PVC
8. Cross Section area of conductor: 0.5mm2, 1mm2, 2mm2, 1.5mm2, 6mm2, 10mm2……….300mm2
|BV||Copper conductor PVC insulated cable|
|BVR||Copper conductor PVC insulated flexible cable|
|BVV||Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed round cable|
|BVVB||Copper conductor PVC insulated PVC sheathed flat cable|
|RVS||Copper conductor PVC insulated stranded cable for flexible connecting|
Structure of Electrical Wire Copper Wire Building Wire for House
It applies to electrical appliance, instrument and telecom device with rated voltage up to and including 450/750V.
The main features of the flame retardant PVC cable or wire is hard to get fair or that the continuous burning of cables is very limited when it is on fire. It applies to the places with special demands for flame retardant property. Flame retardant cable is classified as class A, B or C. Among the 3 classes, class A is the best in aspect of flame retardance.
Fire-resistance cable can operate normally for some time when it is burning except that it can transmit electrical power under normal condition. It is used in the places with special demands for fire resistance property.
The Main Features
1. Rated voltage U0/U is 450/750V, 300/500V, or 300/300V.
2. Permissible continuous working temperature of cable conductor
–for type of cable RV-90 and BV-90, the temperature should be not more than 90ºC
–for others, the temperature should be not more than 70ºC.
3. Ambient temperature should be not less than 0ºC, and permissible bending radius of cable for fixed connecting should be as follows during installation.
4. Flame retardant cable should pass the test of bunched cables or wires under fire conditions which is described in the standards of GB/T18380.3-2001.
5. Fire resistant cable should pass the test of fire resistant stipulated in the standards of GB/T19216.21-2003.
Key Technical Parameter
60227 IEC 01(BV) GB/T5023-2008
| Conductor |
|Upper limit Of O.D. |
resistance at 20ºC
| Approx. |
| Reference |
1. Are you a trading company or manufacture?
We are a wire and cable Manufacturer with 30 years history almostly, our factory located in Qingyuan, Guangdong Province, China.
2. What is your main product?
As one of leading cable manufacturers in China, we are specialized in power cables with rated voltage up to 35kV, common type, fire-resistance and flame retardant PVC cable with voltage up to 1kV, control cable of 450/750V, PVC insulated cable and wire, AAC, ACSR, ACSR/AS, heat-resistant Aluminum Alloy Conductor and aerial insulated cable up to 35kV, which covers 8 series with more than 3000 items.
3. Can you offer me a free sample?
Yes, sample is free but the freight charge should be borne by you.
4.How is the payment?
T/T, L/C is acceptable.
5. What is the lead time for mass production?
It depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order. Normally within 1 month.
6.Do you accept OEM or ODM?
Yes, we accept OEM and ODM. Your logo and company name can be printed on our products.
7.Do you have after-sale service?
Yes, 12 months warranty.
mobile: +86 17724237748
- Next: Copper/Aluminum Electric Wire Cable
- Previous: Overhead ACSR Conductor, Bare Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Cable