35kv Copper or Aluminium 4 Core XLPE Insulated Power Cables
XLPE insulated power cable has a number of advantages over paper insulated and PVC insulated cable. XLPE power cable has high electric strength, mechanical strength, high-ageing resisting, environmental stress resisting anti-chemical corrosion, and it is simple construction, using convenient and higher operating of long term temperature. It can be laid with no drop restriction.
The flame-retardant and non-flame retardant XLPE cable can be manufactured with three technologies (peroxide, silane and irradiation cross-linking). The flame-retardant cable covers all kinds of low-smoke low-halogen low-smoke halogen free, and non-smoke non-halogenated and three classes of A,B,C.
1. Conductors: aluminum.
2. Both armored and non-armored type power cables are available.
3. Voltage rating: 6/10kV 8.7/15kV 26/35kV.
4. PVC or PE sheathed.
5. Number of cable cores: one core(Single core),two cores(Double cores),three cores,
Four cores (Four Equal-section-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and one smaller section area neutral core),
Five cores (Five equal-area cores or three equal-section-area cores and two smaller section area neutral cores).
6. Standards: IEC 60502. IEC, BS, DIN, ASTM, CSA, NFC, AS, GOST etc. Or other special characteristics as customers request.
1. The long-time permissible operation temperature of conductor shall not be higher than 90oC.
2. Conductor maximum short circuit (not more than 5 seconds) temperature shall not be higher than 250 oC.
3. The power cable is not limited by drop in level when being laid, and the ambient temperature shall not be lower than 0 oC.
If so, the cable should to be preheated.
4. Perfect chemical stability, resistant against acids, alkalis, grease and organic solvents, and flame.
5. Light weight, perfect bending properties, installed and maintained easily and conveniently.
Main technical data of 0.6/1KV, multicore, Copper conductor, XLPE insulated and PVC or PE sheath cables CABLE CONSTRUCTION: 0.6/1KV CU/XLPE/PVC or PE
|Nominal thickness of PVC insulation(mm)||Approx. |
of steel wire(mm)
|Approx. cable |
overall diameter (mm)
|Max. D.C resistance @ 20 0 C (Ω/km)|
Note: RE= round conductor RM = stranded conductor SM=sectional conductor
- Next: Kvv22 Copper Flexible Control Cable with PVC jacket
- Previous: 600volt Secondary Ud Aluminum Conductor XLPE Insulation Triplex Bundled Cable