33kv 1X500mm2 XLPE Underground Cable
Manufacture according to IEC, ASTM, BS, DIN, NFC, AS/NZS, CSA, IS, etc.
1. This cable belongs to cables rated voltage up to 35KV.
2. Commonly the cables comply with IEC 60502 standard. We can also produce according to the standard required by our clients, such as ASTM, BS, DIN, NFC, AS/NZS, CSA, IS, etc.
3. Rated Voltage of the cable is from 1KV to 35KV, Cross-section area is up to 1000 SQMM.
4. The cable can be used for laying indoor, tunnel, underground, canal, water and seabed, etc. The cable can bear external mechanical pressure and moderate pulling force with different design, such as metallic armour, water proof material, corrugated alu sheath, lead sheath, etc.
5. Conductor long-time operating temperature is 90 degrees. In short circuit, conductor highest temperature is 250 degrees.
6. Cable Structure:
6.1 Single core or 3 Core
6.2 Copper or aluminium conductor
6.3 XLPE insulation
6.4 Copper tape or copper wire screen / Alu-Plastic Tape screen
6.5 Armoured with Galvanized steel wire / Steel tape / Aluminium Wire / Aluminium tape
6.6 Outer sheath with PVC / PE / LDPE / LLDPE
7. Export Areas: Philippines, Korea, Saudi Arab, Bangladesh, Singapore, Yemen, India, Iraq, Iran, UAE, Jordan, Qatar, Indonesia, Syria, UK, Italy, Germany, Romania, Belgium, Russia, South Africa, Zambia, Nigeria, Guinea, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Cô Te d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Zimbabwe, Mauritius, US, Peru, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Brazil, Chile, Bolivia, Ecutor, Dominican, etc.
8. Certificate: ISO, CE, SGS, SONCAP, BV, COC, ETC.
9. For other detailed information, pls contact us directly
- Next: 24kv 3X70mm2 XLPE Underground Cable
- Previous: Medium Voltage XLPE Insulated Unarmoured Power Cable
Similar Or Related
- No related articles