3*120mm 33kv Copper/XLPE/Swa Armored Power Cable
The electric cable is applied to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 35kV or lower. It is widely adopted in the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable and in partial re-place of PVC insulated power cable.
Type & Designation
|Cu or AL conductor XLPE insulated PVC sheathed power cables.||For laying indoors, in tunnels, in ducts. Able to bear extermal mechanical force but not large pulling forces. Single core cables are impermissible to be laid in magnetic ducts.|
|Cu or AL conductor XLPE insulated PE sheathed power cables.|
|Cu or AL conductor XLPE insulated PVC sheathed internal steel tape armoured power cables.||For laying indoors, in tunnels, in ducts and underground. Able to bear extermal mechanical force but not large pulling forces, Impermissible to use single core cable in A.C circuit.|
|Cu or AL conductor XLPE insulated PE sheathed internal steel tape armoured power cables.|
|Cu or AL conductor XLPE insulated PVC sheathed internal steel wire armoured power cables.||For laying in areas along route with large difference of elevation, in shafts and in water, able to bear a corresponding pulling forces and external mechanical forces.|
|Cu or AL conductor XLPE insulated PE sheathed internal steel wire armoured power cables.|
Special features which we can offer for MV cables:
* Watertight construction (both radial and longitudinal).
* Lead sheath available for options.
* Resistant to heavy vibration.
* Available in long delivery lengths to reduce number of joints.
* Corrosion-free screen area.
* Copper or aluminum conductor up to 2500mm².
* Metallic sheath and radial moisture barrier made of copper wire or tape.
* Different options for outer PE jackets (LDPE, MDPE & HDPE).
* Different options for LSF, LSZH & FRPVC, being anti-termite or UV resistant as per BS 7835, IEC 60332 etc.
* Strippable insulation screen.
* Metallic screen made of multiple layers of copper tapes or a combination of copper wires and tapes to increase the earth fault current carrying capacity.
* Increased armour conductivity by insertion of hard drawn copper wires in armour.