2/0AWG Al/XLPE ABC Cable with ACSR Neutral Conductor
2/0AWG AL/XLPE ABC Cable With ACSR Neutral Conductor
Applications of 2/0awg abc cable
Primarily used for 120 volt overhead service applications such as street lighting, outdoor lighting, and temporary service
for construction. To be used at voltages of 600 volts phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed
75°C for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90°C for crosslinked polyethylene (XLP) insulated conductors.
Specification of 2/0awg abc cable
abc cable meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications
· B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
· B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
· B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
· B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
· B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire
Construction of 2/0awg abc cable
Conductors are concentrically stranded, compressed 1350 H-19 aluminum. Insulated with either polyethylene or
crosslinked polyethylene (XLP). Neutral messengers are concentrically stranded 6201, AAC, or ACSR.
Triplex abc cable with ACSR Neutral Conductor
Triplex abc cable with AAAC Neutral Conductor
Quadruplex abc cable with ACSR Neutral Conductor
Quadruplex abc cable with AAAC Neutral Conductor