175mil Xlp 15 Kv Cable One-Third Neutralcopper Conductor Cable
For use on single phase and three phase primary underground distribution systems operating at 20kV phase to phase at 100% insulation level. Suitable for either direct burial or installation in ducts.
Copper concentrically stranded compressed conductor, triple single head extruded conductor shield, XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) insulation and easy strippable insulation shield, all dry nitrogen cured; solid bare copper wires uniformly spaced around the cable as a concentric neutral; LLDPE jacket with extruded longitudinal colored stripes, surface printed.
· AEIC CS8 Specification for Extruded Dielectric Shielded Power Cables Rated 5 through 46kV
· ICEA S-94-649 Standard for Concentric Neutral Cables Rated 5,000 – 46,000V
· ICEA T-31-610 Guide for Conducting a Longitudinal Water Penetration Resistance Tests on Blocked Conductors
· ICEA T-34-664 Test Method for Conducting Longitudinal Water Penetration Resistance Tests on Longitudinal Water Blocked Cables
· EPR insulation
· Filled strand
· Cable core water blocking
· Ampacities are based on the NEC.
· Cable Tray: Three single cables, installed in uncovered cable tray in accordance with NEC Section 392.13; operating at 105°C conductor, at an ambient temperature of 40°C.
· Buried Duct: Three cables per duct operating at 105°C conductor, 20°C ground ambient, earth ρ = 90, 100% load factor.
· Conduit in Air: Three cables per isolated conduit in air at 40°C; operating at 105°C conductor (NEC Table 310.73).
· Maximum conductor temperature: 90°C normal continuous, 130°C overload, 250°C short circuit.
- Next: AAAC- 6201 Alloy Bare Aluminum Conductor
- Previous: Aerial Bundle Cable / ABC Cable with PE or XLPE Insulation