150mm2 Sigle Core XLPE Insulation Power Cable
1. Standard of XLPE Cable: According to GB12706( Equal to IEC60502)Also can do by standard of ASTM,BS,DIN and AS/NZS or other standards as request.
2. Rated Voltage of XLPE Cable:0.6/1KV 6/10KV;8.7/15KV;12/20KV;18/20KV;21/35KV;6/35KV
3. Construction of XLPE Cable:
Conductor:Copper or Aluminum
Inner sheath:PVC or PE
Armoured:Galvanized steel tape,Galvanized steel wire
Outer Sheath:PVC or PE
NO. of cable cross: 1 core(Single core),2cores(Double cores),3cores, 4cores(4 equal-section-area cores OR 3 equal-section-area+1 small section area neutral core),5cores(5 3 equal-section-area cores+2 small area neutral cores OR 4 equal-section-area +1 small area neutral cores).We provide armored type and non-armored type for the cables stated above.
Also can do according to the customer’s request.
4. Characters of XLPE Cable:
b.Installing temperature of cable should not be less than 0°C
c.Max short-circuit temperature is not exceed 250°C,Not more than5 Sec.
d.Unable be laid without the limit of fall with enough mechanical pull,Single core cable can not be laid in iron tube or fixed by circled iron tools around cables
5. Description & Application of XLPE Cable:
a. Excellent electric and mechanical characteristics
b. Best Resistance chemical corrosion and heat-ageing,environment stress and flame-retardant
c. Simple in structure,Convenient to use
d. Reduce costs
Rated Voltage,Core Numbers & Nominal Cross-section Area:
NO. Of Cores
Nominal thickness of insulation
Thickness of sheath
Diameter of conductor
Approx. Overall diameter
Max cable weight
Nominal cross sectional area of conductor etc.
- Next: 4 Core PVC Armoured Cable/ Power Cable
- Previous: IEC60227 Standard CCC Certified Electrical Cable Wire 10mm