1000V LV XLPE Cable 4core95sqmm
U1000 XLPE Insulated R2V Cable for Togo
Application and Description
These cables for energy distribution are suitable for all types of low voltage industrial-type connection, in urban grids, building installations, etc. Particularly suited in cases of high operating temperature and when high resistance to solar radiation and atmospheric agents is required. Good resistance to low temperature and chemical agents. Can be used without additional mechanical protection in the open air, fixed to walls or in raceways, inside walkways, and in empty in Cable Constructions in general. Can be laid underground with mechanical protection constructed from slabs, tiles, or bricks. They are not recommend to lay this cable in ground flooded for more than two months per year. With appropriate mechanical protection it can be use in areas subject to risk of explosion, but in this case the permitted current load is reduced by 15%. It can be used in ambient temperature down to -25°.
Standard and Approval
NF C 32-321 , EN 60332-1/NF C 32-070
– Flexible electrolytic annealed copper strands
– Strands to IEC 60228 class 2 , make-up with fine wires (Φ max. 0.4mm) with flexibility level equivalent to class 5.
– XLPE insulation according to NF C 32-321.
– Color codes to NF C32-321
– Not fibrous and not hygroscopic filler
– Flexible black PVC outer jacket
– Working Voltage: 600/1000 volts
– Test voltage: 1200 volts
– Minimum bending radius: 6 x Ø
– Operation temperature range: -15 °C to 60 °C
– Short-circuit temperature: 250 °C
– Flame retardant: NF C 32-070 C2
– Insulation resistance: 20 MΩ x km
|Section||Aluminum DC resistance at20degree||Copper |
DC resistance at20degree