0.6/1kv XLPE Power Cable
a. Number of Cores:
1, 2, 3, 3+1, 3+2, 3+3, 4, 4+1, 4+2, 5
Stranded copper conductor for single and shaped conductors for multi-core cables, XLPE insulated, PVC bedding, zinc plating steel wire armored and PVC sheathed cables.
c. Nominal Section
Area(mm2): 1.5 2.5 4 6 10 16 25 35 50 70 95 120 150 185 240 300 400 500 630 800
IEC60502,BS6346,AS/NZS,UL,or as customer’s request.
3 The Rated Voltage(kv):
0.6/1 1.8/3 3.6/6 6/10 8.7/15 12/20 18/30 21/35
These cables are most suitable for direct burial or for installation on trays or ducts,where there is a risk of mechanical damage, armoured cables should be used.The products can be produced according to our factory specification which is equivalent to the standard IEC60502.
5 Operating Characteristics:
Max.permission conductor continous operating temperature of conductor 90 °C
Max.short-circuit temperature of conductor shall not exceed 250 °C (5s maximum duration)
The ambient temperature under installation of cable should not below 0 °C
The bending radius of a single-core cable should not less than 20 times of outer diameter of the cable
I. Executive Standard: GB12706.1.3 adopts international electrician committee IEC60502
II. Working Features:
1. Environment temperature should be no lower than 0 for laying, the cable fall without limitation
2. The min bending radius of cable is stipulated as follows: Single core: 20(d+D) 5% three cores: 15(d+D) 5% (D is actual diameter of cable; D is actual outer diameter of conductor).
3. Operation temperature of cable PVC sheath is no more than 90.
4. Max rated temperature of cable conductor is 90, and no higher than 250 in time of short circuit (max. Lasting time is no longer than 5s).
- Next: PVC Insulated Power Cable Copper Conductor 4 Cores
- Previous: Solid Copper Conductor 18 AWG Thw Cable