0.6/1kv ASTM Standard XLPE Insulation Aluminum Cable for Line
Aerial insulated cable consists of copper or aluminum conductor, inner shielding layer, weather-poof insulation material and outer shielding layer. It has not only power-transmitting character of power cable, but strong mechanical character of aerial cable as well.
The product is manufactured according to the standards of GB14049Aerial insulated cables of rated voltages 10 KV and 35KV and IEC60502Extruded solid dielectric power cables for rated voltages from 1KV to 30KV.
10KV Rated Voltage Overhead Insulated Cable
1. Suitable use for AC rated voltage 10KV (U) or 12KV(Um) overhead power transmission lines.
2. The installation temperature should be not less than -20.
3. The maximum temperature of conductor: XLPE insulated cable is 250 when the short-circuit period should not exceed 5 seconds.
4. The maximum permissible continuous operating temperature of conductor: A. Cable with bearing structure: XLPE insulated cable is 90; B. Cable without bearing structure: Considering no stipulation in GB, it should be under above a value according to the real instance.
5. The permission bending radius is no less than: A. Of single core cable is 20(D+d) ± 5% mm, TR structure is 20Dmm; B. Of multi-core cable is 15(D+d) ± 5% mm.