0.6/1kv Electric Aluminum Conductor PVC/XLPE/PE Insulated PVC Sheathed Low/Medium Voltag Electrical Power Cable
Product Description & Application
It is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 0.6/1kV to 8.7/15kV. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication.
Max. Permissible continuous operating temperature of Conductors shall not exceed 90ºC
2)Conductor Short circuit temperature
Not exceeding 250 . (Max. Duration 5 seconds)
Bending radius of single core cable:20D Bending radius of multi-core cable: 15D
D=Actual overall diameter of cable (mm)
The lowest temperature of installation is 0ºC .
Laying conditions and basic parameters for calculating current ratings:
Method of laying: Ambient temperature
In air: 40ºC Direct burial: 25ºC Soil thermal resistivity 1.0ºC· m/W
Layout of single core cables: In parallel (Spacing side by side: 1D D=overall diameter)
1. Conductor 2. Conductor Screen 3. XLPE Insulation 4. Insulation screen
5. Metallic Screen 6. Filler 7. Separator(Inner Cover) 9. Outer Sheath
Why Choose Us
1. Strict quality control system, excellent quality with reasonable price.
2. Strong and Professional R&D team to meet your specific needs.
3. Rapid delivery and feedback. Faster lead time than our competitors.
4. OEM service available based on official & legal authorization.
5. Free sample is available.
6. Appointed shipping company is acceptable.
Packing & Delivery
- Next: 0.6/1kv Copper Conductor XLPE Insulation PVC Sheathed Steel Wire/Steel Tape Armoured Power Cable
- Previous: CONDUCTOR ALUMINUM CABLE 16mm2 XLPE AISLADO INSULATED 0.6/1kV